Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Zainab I really wonder if Suri is even bothered about Usman's death. How can anyone be in senses after losing her husband ? I think there is more to this.

Shes really not clearly, the bum is so obsessed with ruining her sons life. Man Karma got bad to her and it just began and this woman isnt stopping with her cunning games
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think Nafeesa is a coward or weak enough to confess what she has done, if it was Shazia in her place then it's a whole different story.
She telling someone out of spite or a servant that may have seen her take the papers out of the bin could be how the truth comes out.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Finally got a chance to watch tonight's episode, what can I say? It was awesome!!

We all knew that Aaliya would refuse at first but Usman and Rehan thankfully put some much needed sense into her brain. I don't want Aaliya fighting for her innocence to prove anything to the Abdullahs, its about Usman. Do it for him and in the process do something for yourself, Aaliya will emerge stronger through this.

Shazia, I love her and she will surely play a role in exposing Nafeesa who couldn't be more selfish than she was tonight. I so want her to go down!

The office scene was the best part of tonight's episode, the way Aaliya walked into BR was awesome! I cannot wait for Zain and Aaliya's face off, do not underestimate Aaliya she will surely show what a sherni she is since like Zain she too wants nothing more than to keep Usman's dreams alive.

P.S. I'm glad CVs did not forget about the fact Usman left Barkat 51%, it would have been a major blooper on their part but here he left everything to Aaliya, huge difference and slap in the face to the Abdullahs.

Finally got a chance to reply! Wasnt it? I loved Aliyah! Zain and Aliah tbh are very beautifully written characters, Kudos to the writer of BI.

As much as I didnt want Rehan to be the one, and Aliyah just to be convinced with Usmans, but what Rehan told her it all made sense,its necessary for her to find out why she got divorced, and why her husband hates her to such a extent now. She needs to find out what's going on inside of Zains head, why everything is happening, and does she really lie wrong in all this? Exactly do it for Usman, do it for that mammu that truly worked so hard for ZaYas relationship,she cant just let it go and also if we look back Usman had more expectations from Aliyah to keep the relationship going as he was well aware of his sons behavior, Zain loves to the extreme and hates to the extreme and only Aliyah was able to balance with that.

LOL I loved her too, shes was so funny insulting the bhopalis yet saying we can apologize, such a good plan.

Me too, it was great, I want Zain to live Usmans dream and all know Aliyah is going to let him, in the office or not she will never stop him from that. As Zain told his mother, Aliyah has taken away already too much from him? This is what Aliyah has to clear, she didnt do anything, as innocent as before. I want Aliyah to answer him back as well, I dont wish for her to stand there and just listen

Oh yea that was nicely done by Cvs, LOL Aliyah aint no just small owner she owns everything. Pshhh
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Finally got a chance to reply! Wasnt it? I loved Aliyah! Zain and Aliah tbh are very beautifully written characters, Kudos to the writer of BI.

As much as I didnt want Rehan to be the one, and Aliyah just to be convinced with Usmans, but what Rehan told her it all made sense,its necessary for her to find out why she got divorced, and why her husband hates her to such a extent now. She needs to find out what's going on inside of Zains head, why everything is happening, and does she really lie wrong in all this? Exactly do it for Usman, do it for that mammu that truly worked so hard for ZaYas relationship,she cant just let it go and also if we look back Usman had more expectations from Aliyah to keep the relationship going as he was well aware of his sons behavior, Zain loves to the extreme and hates to the extreme and only Aliyah was able to balance with that.

LOL I loved her too, shes was so funny insulting the bhopalis yet saying we can apologize, such a good plan.

Me too, it was great, I want Zain to live Usmans dream and all know Aliyah is going to let him, in the office or not she will never stop him from that. As Zain told his mother, Aliyah has taken away already too much from him? This is what Aliyah has to clear, she didnt do anything, as innocent as before. I want Aliyah to answer him back as well, I dont wish for her to stand there and just listen

Oh yea that was nicely done by Cvs, LOL Aliyah aint no just small owner she owns everything. Pshhh

Aaliya needs a bit more guidance than just Usman's words, she needed that extra push and you are right she should find out how a love that seemed so strong at one point could fall apart in a matter of seconds. Zain was someone who always believed in Aaliya, he would do anything for her and now that same man can hardly look at her, he is full of bitterness and hatred. Aaliya needs to make Usman proud and prove that his decision to unite ZaYa was no mistake.

Exactly while to Zain it may seem like Aaliya wants to destroy his family and his father's dreams, it could not be further from the truth and hopefully through this track he sees that. I want this to be an eyeopener for Zain and I want Aaliya to fight back whenever he tries to put her down. Aaliya loved Usman just as much as Zain and she should not have to stand there and listen to Zain insult her, its time to fight and put Zain on the right track again because if he continues listening to Suraiya he will end up crushing all his father's dreams.

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

What a balanced episode!! I liked the pace today.. They didn't rush through the epi and also they are gradually treading into future plots as well.

Definitely, I hope the episodes go a bit more slower than this, I want this track to be fully used in every aspect and enjoyed

Lol, I can't forget the look on everyone's face when Rehan revealed Aaliya as the owner of BR. And can I just say I really admire this PH to not challenge the sensibility and intelligence of the audience. The way they bring in past scenes to close the loops. Amazing! Touchwood. Clarifying about the 51% share given to Barkat/Bobby was smart. No one can pin point any finger now.

Definitely a smart move by them, I love how they echoed Rehans voice too about Aliyah being in charge of the whole Barkat Royal, anything presently or in the future shes in control. Shazias expression was the best LOL. Cause while watching im sure every single one of us were like wait wasnt Barkat in control of that. Oh wait what made it even better that she got barkats share too.

In the previous epi Rehan said the divorce is impossible. I think he thought that Abdullah's would never agree to make Aaliya the boss so they would stop the divorce themselves. And that is what reflected in his conversation with Aaliya today too. He is a very smart and intelligent lawyer. I've always seen him picking up on instances pretty quick. Today it was Usmaan Mamu's words with Rehan's face. I'm glad someone knocked sense into Aaliya. You don't have to be self sacrificing always.

Thats exactly what I had thought, there is no way the Abdullahs would agree to such a mehr hence the divorce cancelled but the situations flopped here, and I cant wait to see Zain and Aliyah up each others asses. Definitely, as much as i wanted Aliyah to be convinced by Usman, Rehan was needed, he was needed to tell her that its necessary for Aliyah to find out the real culprit behind the breaking of their relationship for her Mammu cause he worked hard for them, ZaYa, he fought against all odds to bring them where they were before he was bed ridden. Aliyah also needs to find out the reason of such hatred all of a sudden from Zains side, why does he think she took away everything of his?

The little moment between Mamu and his bhanji was touching. Even though he's not there with her, he's always looking out for her from above. And what a advice! If Zain doesn't trusts you anymore then that is his fault and his loss, you don't have to loose faith in yourself. I love Mamu ya.. Like Rehan said, Usmaan sahab bohot aage ki sochte the. Aaliya needs to realize why he did this. He couldn't have been unfair to his own sons. She needs to realize that Mamu knew she'd brought to such extremes troubles without him and by giving this haq-e-mehr he was giving her an opportunity to salvage what was left. If not her relationship than her own self.

Definitely, MAMMU man will always be the man no matter what. Exactly Aliyah needed that, as she told her parents she has lost herself in all this, who could have been a better person to help her back. Why degradation of herself when the other isnt giving a shit? Also from day 1, Mammu always talked to Aliyah more about their relationship, always expected more from her, knew that she could only handle Zains extreme behavior, knew that the relationships burden was going to be on Aliyah. Aliyah deserves it no matter what.

And I'm glad that is what she's doing. Like I expected she's lost faith in her relationship and is only doing it for her Mamu, who'd have wanted her to not sit quite and bare all the insults. This would also make the office track more interesting and intense. Coz Aaliya won't be a cry baby. She'd give it back to Zain in kind. No matter how much she cries in solitude. The way she cried today alone after showing a brave face to everyone else was heartwrenching.

Oh my the Precap... Am I excited or what. Go Aaliya! Show them whose the BOSS 😎

Exactly, I want her to go out and find the real person behind all this, for if Mammu was alive he would have told her to do the same. She needs be up Zains ass like he is up hers, she needs to tell him that just cause hes the man hes no less intimidating than she can be. I guess her crying was necessary for everything to be let out, shes going to be real strong in this cause Zain isnt going to shut up, and WTH she shouldnt keep shut, give it back twice as more.

Oh boy, Zain is going to die when he finds out the truth and we are all going to die seeing him that much pain. TBH when Zain said that she took away his everything, exactly why i cant blame him so much, Suraiya and Nafeesa targeted his weakness to get Aliyah out and they succeeded. That dialogue of his has so much to it.

Word Count: 1

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Oh My God *happy dance* What was the precap πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Yayyy I am up for some exciting office scenes. I am gonna start watching the show soon now yayyy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I hate to say this but now Rehan is the only sane one in the show πŸ˜† Mamu is the real hero. As Rehan said, he used to think about stuff way too earlier. LOl Idk how Surraiya and Usman even got married they are like poles apart one doesn't like to think and one can imagine what is gonna come ahead. Surraiya will never tell the truth to Zain even if she finds it out. But how comes Shaziya became that smart but actually she was always smart, the only problem in her is that she loves herself. I actually mound more over Usman's death than Surraiya😭 Kiss mitti ki bani hai yeh aurat 😑I can't wait for Aliya to get strong. I know this is gonna be tough for her but she needs to be strong. I can't wait for some office scenes. Aliya go girl 😎

Definitely me too, some kick ass ones if you ask me, and please I prefer Rehan not popping up everywhere. OMG you moron begin already, tbh Aashi you missed out the best performances of Harshika, dont miss those episodes, just watch them to the current ones so it wouldnt pain you that much. Missing those episodes is like missing the best of BI!

LOL, I guess that is why their relationship survived also.

Suraiya is not going to find out the truth, honestly she needs to like go outta city or something for a couple of days, Zains mind needs a rest from all his mothers blabbering if you ask me.

Shazia only gets smart when it includes money, therefore her wanting to find the real person who did all of this, and I really wish she does.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Attabag1

@Bold exactly and Mortica sorry Suri is constantly reinforcing this point with Zain at every possible opportunity because she knows that his father was the most important thing in is life even above Alia. In Islam when a wife becomes a widow she is in idadth which means that she should not go before any men other than those in her immediate family and here she is in the boardroom!
Suri is really not bothered abt loosing her husband, all she cares about is getting rid of Alia and money but I think the first is more important because she wouldn't have reacted the way she did when Shazia suggested divorce cancel!

Exactly why Zain is so cold hearted towards Aliyah now, not once does he think about what hes going to say or should I say he doesnt even think anymore just says.

LOL, its a show all religion rules are not going to be followed.

She really isnt, her husband died but shes too busy making her sons life the more miserable, not once did she console him, and tell him its going to be okay, instead she said that its your fault for what happened. Shazia also cares about the money therefore she wants to know the truth.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Mamu was too good.He gave her good advice she needed too.

Rehan too told her she should respect her mamu nd should accept this meher
In the BR when she said i don't want rehan was upset ,suri immediaetly gave the file to Fahad to take her signature nd let her leave .When she said i m taking suri was shocked.
She should accept ,then suri will nt allow Zain to give T.
Zain feels coz of Aalia he lost his dad .
How much insul this gal will take this is too much.She should give Zain nicely.
Shazia will find out who has filed the complaint.
Once the truth comes out Zain will feel bad .He should.

Definitely first and foremost she needed to be reminded that she shouldnt degrade herself for people who dont care and wont get affected. Rehans convincing was also needed, she needed to be told that she cant just back down she needs to find out who the real culprit behind all this mess is, she cant just sit there. Mammu worked hard for this relationship and it cant be just destroyed just like that.

Exactly and as soon as Zain finds out the truth, the man will be more devastated than ever. I want Shazia to find out the truth, I think she will be the better person to reveal than Rehan
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Exactly my thought. I mean she is not even bothered. She just wants Aliya out and the money. Zain and Fahad still express their grief but it seems like nothing has happened with Suri the way she is reacting.

Forget that she didnt once console her kids for them not to worry. So what if their dad is gone at least im here. TBH all I have seen is Zain consoling everyone, his brother, his mother, whose ever going to console him? Who will ever realize how broken the man is?

Awesome good job girl πŸ˜†

LOL right!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I'm still ROFL at the ending. Their faces omgg! 🀣

Aaliya, you rock, girl! I can't wait to see her bossing over everybody. 😎

LOL, I love Shazias expression the best.

Suraiyas well, #BaisitiComplete🀣

NAh not expecting anything cheesy πŸ˜•Was it ? Haven't watched the episode but reading it was surely so much fun. I can't wait to see some serious kit kit happening. I am gonna start watching the show if I see the nok jhoks happening and less of Usman πŸ˜ƒ

Guys TBH, I can totally picture some great scenes between ZaYa only if Rehan doesnt be our pro KMH than we are good.