Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Yup! If this drags on for a month or a little over that time, no complaints. I am not expecting the truth to come out that fast nor do I want it to happen that way. This is a huge track for the show, they are going to take their time
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Zain will definitely repent for both, but I want him to get to know that Aaliya's not at fault ASAP...it's hard to see him being so ruthless to Aaliya...

Maybe the truth will come out soon; Shazia looked really suspicious of Nafeesa today!

Okay come on, how hard can it be to understand a few sentences from Usman? Zain always listens to him, and maybe meeting him might not clear up everything, but make him rethink things..."Aaliya is innocent" isn't too hard too understand. -_-

Oh good, it isn't just me who's confused. 😆 Okay, maybe my brain isn't working, but Zain needs to get to know that Aaliya didn't sign those papers and that those Unani meds actually helped, right?

I don't understand Aalia being in office can find who is the cause for D.Culprit is in BV.They should contact police to find out from where dey got call and from which number.Like rehan did in Aayat's case.Shazi will find out.
Zain should comes to know ,he lost his dad nt coz of unani med but cos of spanish doc .Spanish doc said he has given costly med. yesterday and u can see the improvement .That med. is the cause for his death nt unani,
Loved mamu's advice this has made Aalia to rethink her decision and rehan too have said to her, to respect wat her mamu has done to her.
Once Zain comes to know , her parents deceived her so she has discaarded them and she has nt filed the complaint, he will feel bad for nt trusting her.
Precap was too good but Aalia should nt take so much insult she should give him back.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Don't worry Aaliya will fight back, she is not going to let Zain insult her. Zain may take her silence for her weakness but he couldn't be more wrong.
jyothi- thumbnail
@mandy i agree wit u.
Rehann within 10 mts located from where Aayat called her parents.Here i don't think dat difficult to find out who filed the complaint.Police will have all the record , dey can find from which numberdey got call and from where , and wat time.
I like this track but i can't see Aalia like this.
I want to see ZaYan one frame.
Mamu should give advice to Zain too he badly needed.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Don't worry Aaliya will fight back, she is not going to let Zain insult her. Zain may take her silence for her weakness but he couldn't be more wrong.

Seeing how she is fighting now I am pretty sure she won't forgive Zain easily.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was wondering, how are they gonna uncover the truth by Aaliya joining the office? No one would believe her words. It has to come from the horse's mouth only. So when Nafeesa is going to blabber someone would over hear, or she may say something at the wrong time, in fear maybe.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I was wondering, how are they gonna uncover the truth by Aaliya joining the office? No one would believe her words. It has to come from the horse's mouth only. So when Nafeesa is going to blabber someone would over hear, or she may say something at the wrong time, in fear maybe.

I think Shazia and Rehan will possibly come to know about Nafeeza. But I highly doubt if Shaziya will spill the beans in front of Zain or will help Aliya. I think even if Suri comes to know about the truth she will hide it from Zain and that is what will make this track longer. I guess even rehab telling Zain the truth won't affect Zain. It will be Nafeeza herself telling about her deeds will make Zain believe
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I think Shazia and Rehan will possibly come to know about Nafeeza. But I highly doubt if Shaziya will spill the beans in front of Zain or will help Aliya. I think even if Suri comes to know about the truth she will hide it from Zain and that is what will make this track longer. I guess even rehab telling Zain the truth won't affect Zain. It will be Nafeeza herself telling about her deeds will make Zain believe

@bold - Ditto!! Either she'll confess out of fear to someone or will be gloating about it. But it has to come from the horse's mouth.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I can see Suraiya letting Nafeesa off the hook for this because she knows if Zain learns of Aaliya's innocence he will go back to her which is something she does not want, plus there is the fact she refuses to apologize. Suraiya flat out said she would not be saying sorry to Aaliya even if she was proven innocent of not filing the complaint

Zain will need to hear from Nafeesa herself because right now he is so blinded by what he wants to see that he refuses to see anything else.

It will be interesting to see how the truth comes out to all about Nafeesa and where things go from there. I'm rooting for Shazia to take her down, its time they give Shazia more to do than being Suraiya's sidekick. Let them put her intelligence to good use :)
jyothi- thumbnail
Agree mandy.
Shazia is very smart she knows suri very well.Shazi don't want BR to go to Aalia , this can happen if Zain does nt D Aalia so she will tell this to Zain.
When shazi tells this to Zain Nafee should hear and scream yes i did it to take revenge from suriya begam. coz she insulted me.
Let's C how da truth will come out.