Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Seriously as much as I want Zain to regret for being so harsh with Aliya, I want him to repent for trusting Surraiya. I highly doubt if Zain will understand Usman now if he actually comes. I think they will probably show Usman-Zain thing or Zain remembering Usman's words when the truth will come out. Yeah how can Aliya being in office is gonna help find the culprit

Zain will definitely repent for both, but I want him to get to know that Aaliya's not at fault ASAP...it's hard to see him being so ruthless to Aaliya...

Maybe the truth will come out soon; Shazia looked really suspicious of Nafeesa today!

Okay come on, how hard can it be to understand a few sentences from Usman? Zain always listens to him, and maybe meeting him might not clear up everything, but make him rethink things..."Aaliya is innocent" isn't too hard too understand. -_-

Oh good, it isn't just me who's confused. πŸ˜† Okay, maybe my brain isn't working, but Zain needs to get to know that Aaliya didn't sign those papers and that those Unani meds actually helped, right?
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Zain will definitely repent for both, but I want him to get to know that Aaliya's not at fault ASAP...it's hard to see him being so ruthless to Aaliya...

Maybe the truth will come out soon; Shazia looked really suspicious of Nafeesa today!

Okay come on, how hard can it be to understand a few sentences from Usman? Zain always listens to him, and maybe meeting him might not clear up everything, but make him rethink things..."Aaliya is innocent" isn't too hard too understand. -_-

Oh good, it isn't just me who's confused. πŸ˜† Okay, maybe my brain isn't working, but Zain needs to get to know that Aaliya didn't sign those papers and that those Unani meds actually helped, right?

It is definitely hard to see him so ruthless. I think we gotta wait for another week or so for the truth to come out. I think they will take time for this track as it is the turning point of the show. Seeing Aliya right now I feel like she won't forgive Zain that easily and that is when the real journey of finding love will start. Idk what they have in mind. The show is so confusing right now. I miss Zain calling her MKB (which is not gonna happen ever) 😭 I miss everything. U know what I feel like Surraiya will come to know about Nafeeza before anyone else does but she won't tell anybody because then separating Zaya won't happen.
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail

It is definitely hard to see him so ruthless. I think we gotta wait for another week or so for the truth to come out. I think they will take time for this track as it is the turning point of the show. Seeing Aliya right now I feel like she won't forgive Zain that easily and that is when the real journey of finding love will start. Idk what they have in mind. The show is so confusing right now. I miss Zain calling her MKB (which is not gonna happen ever) 😭 I miss everything.

@bold - Zain needs to find out these things, right??

I feel like it might come out by the end of the coming week, then Zain can get started lol :P Because yeah, Aaliya is so not going to forgive him that easily...

MKB won't happen, but maybe MEZ will later...

Dude NO, if Suraiya finds out than ZaYa ki relationship gayi baavdi mein. Shazia needs to find out Zain has to get to know ASAP :(
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

@bold - Zain needs to find out these things, right??

I feel like it might come out by the end of the coming week, then Zain can get started lol :P Because yeah, Aaliya is so not going to forgive him that easily...

MKB won't happen, but maybe MEZ will later...

Dude NO, if Suraiya finds out than ZaYa ki relationship gayi baavdi mein. Shazia needs to find out Zain has to get to know ASAP :(

Yeah he needs to find out these things but I feel like it's not gonna happen any soon. I mean they will show more of this hate track. Yeah MKB is not gonna happen but waiting for MEZ😭 Dude do u think Shazia will not tell Surraiya. If Shazia finds out she will tell Aliya and Surraiya as well because by doing this she will be in benefit. As I was writing this one thought came in my mind that what if Aliya comes to know about Surraiya's intentions and then we get to see Aliya and Surraiya's fight. Probably Rehan will find before anyone else πŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail

Yeah he needs to find out these things but I feel like it's not gonna happen any soon. I mean they will show more of this hate track. Yeah MKB is not gonna happen but waiting for MEZ😭 Dude do u think Shazia will not tell Surraiya. If Shazia finds out she will tell Aliya and Surraiya as well because by doing this she will be in benefit. As I was writing this one thought came in my mind that what if Aliya comes to know about Surraiya's intentions and then we get to see Aliya and Surraiya's fight. Probably Rehan will find before anyone else πŸ˜†

Sorry, I was re-watching the end again, I can't get enough of their expressions! πŸ˜†

Hey, what if Rehan like, overhears Shazia if she's telling Suraiya or something? :D
Wtv way it is, the truth needs to be revealed soon...though idk how the medicine thing will come out...or how it'll help in any way...
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Do I have say it amazing Zainab as always
loved the episode to bits n yes Mamu always knocks the point like he did n the extended was done by Rehan. I agree with everything n there is no need for me to add😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Honestly I do not see the truth coming out that fast, they will have Aaliya and Zain feuding for some time which is fine by me. In the meantime they can at least show Shazia getting more suspicious about Nafeesa's actions, surely Shazia is going to continue doing some digging. I'm so glad the CVs have this track coinciding with ZaYa clashing, at least nothing is being forgotten
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Honestly I do not see the truth coming out that fast, they will have Aaliya and Zain feuding for some time which is fine by me. In the meantime they can at least show Shazia getting more suspicious about Nafeesa's actions, surely Shazia is going to continue doing some digging. I'm so glad the CVs have this track coinciding with ZaYa clashing, at least nothing is being forgotten

Same here.. I don't see CVs following their usual trend here and finishing it off so fast. They've been saying that this is the biggest turning point in the show. And they took about a month to build this track up to the point of divorce. So I don't see things clearing up just now, not even in weeks. They are going to stretch it with hits and misses. And I'm okay with it. ZaYa are gonna have a clash every day with Shazia or Rehan working behind to find the real culprit.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Same here.. I don't see CVs following their usual trend here and finishing it off so fast. They've been saying that this is the biggest turning point in the show. And they took about a month to build this track up to the point of divorce. So I don't see things clearing up just now, not even in weeks. They are going to stretch it with hits and misses. And I'm okay with it. ZaYa are gonna have a clash every day with Shazia or Rehan working behind to find the real culprit.

Exactly, they spent so much time building up this track it does not make sense to give it such an abrupt and rushed ending especially given the positive feedback its receiving. I am fine with the hits and misses for now..

I can see both Shazia and Rehan working to find out the truth, since both can use their connections to find out who really lodged that complaint, from there they can put the rest of the pieces together
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, they spent so much time building up this track it does not make sense to give it such an abrupt and rushed ending especially given the positive feedback its receiving. I am fine with the hits and misses for now..

I can see both Shazia and Rehan working to find out the truth, since both can use their connections to find out who really lodged that complaint, from there they can put the rest of the pieces together

OMG Exactly my thinking guys. I am expecting the truth to uncover in September. As u guys said it is the turning point of the show so they are gonna take their time.