I'm still ROFL at the ending. Their faces omgg! 🤣
Aaliya, you rock, girl! I can't wait to see her bossing over everybody. 😎
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I'm still ROFL at the ending. Their faces omgg! 🤣

Aaliya, you rock, girl! I can't wait to see her bossing over everybody. 😎

IKR It will be so much fun. It was like on your face Suri and other chudails. I have started imagining all sorts of office scenes
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

IKR It will be so much fun. It was like on your face Suri and other chudails. I have started imagining all sorts of office scenes

Zain's face was the BEST! When Aaliya just got that look on her face, he was all like 'oh no, what is this girl up to?' 🤣
LOL more cheesy stuff? 😉
-Aashima- thumbnail

Zain's face was the BEST! When Aaliya just got that look on her face, he was all like 'oh no, what is this girl up to?' 🤣
LOL more cheesy stuff? 😉

NAh not expecting anything cheesy 😕Was it ? Haven't watched the episode but reading it was surely so much fun. I can't wait to see some serious kit kit happening. I am gonna start watching the show if I see the nok jhoks happening and less of Usman 😃
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the scene between mamoo and Aaliya, though the scene wasn't long and they didn't really have a conversation like I had anticipated, it was still good to see Naved sir again after so long and to hear his voice properly.

I'm so glad that Aaliya accepted the mehr and wasn't like other typical heroines where she gives everything up for other people and not to forget the looks on everyone's faces when they heard about the owner of the property being Aaliya. As much as I don't want Rehaan to get in the way of Zaya, I'm glad he's showing Aaliya what she should he doing instead of giving everything up. Let's just hope he stays positive and continues to try and nd stop divorces and plays cupid for broken couples 😆

Even if it is out of greed, I'm glad shazia is finding ways to find out who is behind the complaint to the police. I can't wait for the day nafeesa is exposed cos that's the day when zaya will reunite and hopefully Suraiya will go down with nafeesa too *dreams*

The ending was the best with Aaliya telling the whole family she has decided to accept the mehr. The girl is on a mission and i'm cheering her on the whole way! The precap was so exciting, can't wait to see the face off between the two! The future episodes are gonna be so so exciting and with some office romance the show couldn't have gotten better.

Hats off to everyone associated with the show, they couldn't have done it better. Well planned out since day one!
Edited by .lostatsea. - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Nothing cheesy? 😲 Then?

Aashi, I'm telling you, you're missing out on awesome episodes!
Uh...less of Usman??
-Aashima- thumbnail

Nothing cheesy? 😲 Then?

Aashi, I'm telling you, you're missing out on awesome episodes!
Uh...less of Usman??

I want cheesy scenes but I am not expecting any because this track is gonna be a serious one 🤔 I know I am missing awesome episodes but I don't have the patience to wait till reunion if I start watching. By less of Usman I meant that I want CVs to start showing people missing him less because when Zain and others miss him, it makes me senti 😭
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I want cheesy scenes but I am not expecting any because this track is gonna be a serious one 🤔 I know I am missing awesome episodes but I don't have the patience to wait till reunion if I start watching. By less of Usman I meant that I want CVs to start showing people missing him less because when Zain and others miss him, it makes me senti 😭

Yep, we'll probably get a lot of serious kit kit...but I don't get how Aaliya going to work can help her find out the culprit?

Then don't watch today's episode, we got a short Mamu-Bhanji scene and that was enough to make me tear up. 😆 Though I really want a Zain-Usman scene too...he needs somebody sensible to get him out of his angry haze and stop listening to Suraiya. 🥱
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Loved the scene between mamoo and Aaliya, though the scene wasn't long and they didn't really have a conversation like I had anticipated, it was still good to see Naved sir again after so long and to hear his voice properly.

I'm so glad that Aaliya accepted the mehr and wasn't like other typical heroines where she gives everything up for other people and not to forget the looks on everyone's faces when they heard about the owner of the property being Aaliya. As much as I don't want Rehaan to get in the way of Zaya, I'm glad he's showing Aaliya what she should he doing instead of giving everything up. Let's just hope he stays positive and continues to try and nd stop divorces and plays cupid for broken couples 😆

Even if it is out of greed, I'm glad shazia is finding ways to find out who is behind the complaint to the police. I can't wait for the day nafeesa is exposed cos that's the day when zaya will reunite and hopefully Suraiya will go down with nafeesa too *dreams*

The ending was the best with Aaliya telling the whole family she has decided to accept the mehr. The girl is on a mission and i'm cheering her on the whole way! The precap was so exciting, can't wait to see the face off between the two! The future episodes are gonna be so so exciting and with some office romance the show couldn't have gotten better.

Hats off to everyone associated with the show, they couldn't have done it better. Well planned out since day one!

@BOLD Agree !! I am so happy that they didn't show any cliche stuff. Till they keep Rehan positive and he doesn't interfere between Zaya, I am good with his character. Nafeeza ruined Zaya's life because she wanted to take revenge from Surraiya. The irony is that primary reason behind Nafeeza's life being ruined, which is Shaziya is still happy and that idiot doesn't realize that. It will be awesome to see Karma haunting Nafeeza back. Shaziya has always played smart so I am excited to see her playing a significant role in exposing Nafeeza. I used to feel bad for Nafeeza but now I have lost all sympathy for her. I am wondering if Surraiya will expose Nafeeza in front of Zain if she gets to know that Nafeeza complained against her. But I doubt she will as she wants Aliya out and if Zain comes to know about Aliya's innocence that is not gonna happen.
-Aashima- thumbnail

Yep, we'll probably get a lot of serious kit kit...but I don't get how Aaliya going to work can help her find out the culprit?

Then don't watch today's episode, we got a short Mamu-Bhanji scene and that was enough to make me tear up. 😆 Though I really want a Zain-Usman scene too...he needs somebody sensible to get him out of his angry haze and stop listening to Suraiya. 🥱

Seriously as much as I want Zain to regret for being so harsh with Aliya, I want him to repent for trusting Surraiya. I highly doubt if Zain will understand Usman now if he actually comes. I think they will probably show Usman-Zain thing or Zain remembering Usman's words when the truth will come out. Yeah how can Aliya being in office is gonna help find the culprit