Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Have you read the new tweet by the head of Colors? Do give your feedback asking that BI not be axed for Bigg Boss
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

Btw, more than the track I dread the forum reactions ๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO itll just be ten more people makin a million and one posts saying they are quitting yet they keep on commenting so fail๐Ÿ˜†

I mean BI doesnt do dramatic-ness for everything and that is why this forums comes in, it all works out๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Have you read the new tweet by the head of Colors? Do give your feedback asking that BI not be axed for Bigg Boss

Oh Yea Salman is doing it right? Yo imma kill them if they do anything to BI when does that start doe?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO itll just be ten more people makin a million and one posts saying they are quitting yet they keep on commenting so fail๐Ÿ˜†

I mean BI doesnt do dramatic-ness for everything and that is why this forums comes in, it all works out๐Ÿ˜†

LOL how balanced this Jodi is ๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LOL the forum and social media will explode in anger, I can see it now. Multiply the anger shown during Zubair's track to the one coming up in the future with Rehan, its going be bad !

..Zainab.. thumbnail

UHH idk where it went but colors tweeted about Salman hosting it so yea
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL the forum and social media will explode in anger, I can see it now. Multiply the anger shown during Zubair's track to the one coming up in the future with Rehan, its going be bad !

OMGGG LMAO MANDY dont say that, its horrible now, LOL the forum is going to go nuts, twitter is already crazy๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: -SH-

LOL how balanced this Jodi is ๐Ÿ˜†

WORD Rab ne bana di jodi๐Ÿ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Twitter should be banned. Like seriously. Saw the tweet. It better not be BI.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
TBH BI has done wonders for this channel, lets be real even the other show didnt succeed in garnering trps the way BI did, and got so famous in mere of just 7 months
-Facetious- thumbnail
Not just that.. The amount of international exposure this channel has got is coz of BI too. Colors always had shows about some or the other social clause. BI was out of that league, a light hearted romance at first and now steering towards the intense love story. Not every day you get shows like this.