Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

It's like watching the show from the beginning... Sort of second innings.. Bring it ON!!! 😃

Oh that'd be one emotional VM..

Exactly, its like bringing back the old BI but with a twist.

It is an emotional VM with the scenes from last week along with some old ZaYa scenes, well put together VM which would have been perfect for the 7 day leap scenes.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, its like bringing back the old BI but with a twist.

It is an emotional VM with the scenes from last week along with some old ZaYa scenes, well put together VM which would have been perfect for the 7 day leap scenes.

exactly everyone wanted the old BI back anyways but guys why Rehan no hrd feelings for him so far but hes a lawyer for godsake man and he should be getting the kids not rehan
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

exactly everyone wanted the old BI back anyways but guys why Rehan no hrd feelings for him so far but hes a lawyer for godsake man and he should be getting the kids not rehan

Exactly, I think CVs found a poor excuse to bring on a clash between ZaYa. Aaliya is now the boss of a huge empire, she should not be leaving her responsibilities there to go pick up Rehan's kids. Rehan can go get them or better yet get Grumpy to do it!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Z, they've brought the actor so they are going to use him. And I'm prepared for the worst, don't wanna say here. And I'm not worried. It's ZaYa in the end which is what matters. Let's enjoy the ride. I'm sure we'll be on the edge of our seats most of the time.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Exactly, I think CVs found a poor excuse to bring on a clash between ZaYa. Aaliya is now the boss of a huge empire, she should not be leaving her responsibilities there to go pick up Rehan's kids. Rehan can go get them or better yet get Grumpy to do it!

I dont want to see her still gettting blamed cause Zain would be right, WTH man why isnt Rehan being the father, this isnt right, if Aliyah gets yelled at more i will give it to them good
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Z, they've brought the actor so they are going to use him. And I'm prepared for the worst, don't wanna say here. And I'm not worried. It's ZaYa in the end which is what matters. Let's enjoy the ride. I'm sure we'll be on the edge of our seats most of the time.

YOu Shivani I know end game is zaya no matter what, but I am dreading that track and I really hope it does not go that way and remains the three month thing man, BI is going to loose more viewers than
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

YOu Shivani I know end game is zaya no matter what, but I am dreading that track and I really hope it does not go that way and remains the three month thing man, BI is going to loose more viewers than

Chill girl!! It's all about these 3 months only, but they are gonna go to the extremes..

Btw, I think they'll conveniently show the client to be some illegal thug or something to prove Aaliya right. They can't pile anymore blames on that girl. Now the journey can only be towards reunion.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Chill girl!! It's all about these 3 months only, but they are gonna go to the extremes..

Btw, I think they'll conveniently show the client to be some illegal thug or something to prove Aaliya right. They can't pile anymore blames on that girl. Now the journey can only be towards reunion.

I'm prepared for the worst too, Zain will surely think something is going on between these two eventually. Will discuss that when it get to that point but yes ZaYa are endgame.

I'm hoping the same in regards to the cop spoiler, it will probably be shown after the fact that Aaliya did not do this out of spite.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

I'm prepared for the worst too, Zain will surely think something is going on between these two eventually. Will discuss that when it get to that point but yes ZaYa are endgame.

I'm hoping the same in regards to the cop spoiler, it will probably be shown after the fact that Aaliya did not do this out of spite.

In BI terms its going to get real bad but somehow they will end up together LOL, BI always does that.

If thats the case than fine LMAO what Rehans going to be the lawyer again done
-Facetious- thumbnail
Btw, more than the track I dread the forum reactions 😆