Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Meh, won't get my hopes up for that and I'm fine if they don't send them anywhere. I would just like them to have a love marriage, especially after Zain talked about how they should have gotten engaged. It would be nice.

For now though I'm just going to enjoy this track, Zain and Aaliya working together should be good!

Same here.. zero hopes for that..

Me too.. Anything outside of BV is going to be fun.. Loved both of your scenarios.. Either would be amazing to see... let's see what route CVs have planned..
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMFAO i was at work, and died I couldnt help it, LMAO, I was talking about it with my friend like yesterday and in his tweets he speaks pure Urdu and people have no clue what hes talking about and my friend was like imma speak punjabi with him and go like mein tenu chappar mara🀣

@ bold ----zainab M laughing like hell when u said this πŸ˜†πŸ€£
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
BI needs to hire some of these VM makers to do the editing when it comes to FB scenes, this was awesome! I loved this VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm8KCR6qUuY[/YOUTUBE]
-Facetious- thumbnail
Party at BR

LOL... Are we getting stalked or what... Not the way we wanted but PARTYYY πŸ₯³
-Facetious- thumbnail
And they are going to work from the same cabin, will divide it the way they divided their room... E.X.C.I.T.E.D.
mandy0310 thumbnail
^ I know, that part of the spoiler made me excited too but why would she call the cops? I'm hoping that is not true considering what happened in the past. I guess its another wait and watch to see what unfolds but so far still looking forward to this track.
-Facetious- thumbnail

^ I know, that part of the spoiler made me excited too but why would she call the cops? I'm hoping that is not true considering what happened in the past. I guess its another wait and watch to see what unfolds but so far still looking forward to this track.

Uh.. I'm trying to overlook that part πŸ˜†
Let's see what CVs have planned. It can't be worse than what has already happened... Whatever happens is gonna be for the betterment only..

Btw, that VM is on which song? Can't watch YT videos currently..
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Uh.. I'm trying to overlook that part πŸ˜†
Let's see what CVs have planned. It can't be worse than what has already happened... Whatever happens is gonna be for the betterment only..

Btw, that VM is on which song? Can't watch YT videos currently..

True, lets see what happens. I can't wait to see them clashing again, I knew Zain would ultimately agree to work with Aaliya and what is even better is the fact they will share an office together.

VM is on Bhare Naina

-Facetious- thumbnail

True, lets see what happens. I can't wait to see them clashing again, I knew Zain would ultimately agree to work with Aaliya and what is even better is the fact they will share an office together.

VM is on Bhare Naina

It's like watching the show from the beginning... Sort of second innings.. Bring it ON!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh that'd be one emotional VM..
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL we are getting a party lmao just squeeze a dance too manπŸ˜†