Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Twitter is so much fun today πŸ˜†

LOL why?πŸ˜†
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh My God *happy dance* What was the precap πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Yayyy I am up for some exciting office scenes. I am gonna start watching the show soon now yayyy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I hate to say this but now Rehan is the only sane one in the show πŸ˜† Mamu is the real hero. As Rehan said, he used to think about stuff way too earlier. LOl Idk how Surraiya and Usman even got married they are like poles apart one doesn't like to think and one can imagine what is gonna come ahead. Surraiya will never tell the truth to Zain even if she finds it out. But how comes Shaziya became that smart but actually she was always smart, the only problem in her is that she loves herself. I actually mound more over Usman's death than Surraiya😭 Kiss mitti ki bani hai yeh aurat 😑I can't wait for Aliya to get strong. I know this is gonna be tough for her but she needs to be strong. I can't wait for some office scenes. Aliya go girl 😎
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Everyone on a marathon to complement Shazia.. I loved her today. Hum Aaliya ko sorry keh denge... piece of cake πŸ˜†
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Ahhh I love Mamu, hes so good looking and smart! I loved how he explained it to her that just cause Zain stopped trusting you it doesnt not mean you have to loose yourself, and he couldnt be more corrected. There is no need for her to degrade herself for dimwits. She needs to stand strong.

As much as I hated seeing Rehan being the sensible one LOL, I am glad at least there is someone to tell her that through this she could find out why her divorced happened and that if not for anyone she should find out the truth for her Mammu.

"waisi bhi yeh larkhi bohot kuch cheen chuki hai" See Guys this is why he hates her, its not cause hes upset over going to jail or anything its cause he thinks shes to be blamed for the death of his father cause of the medicine and cause they were in jail, and Zain couldnt be there for his father.

OMG Shazia LOL who knew I would ever say that, I loved her today. But shes right, they if they didnt file the complaint than who did. I really hope she goes deeper into it and finds out the truth even if its just for the money.

Aliyah is back, shes going to fight and I cannot wait, LOL Suraiyas face when Aliyah was like naa nigga I am here to take my mehrπŸ˜†

Watching the old episodes of BI: Usman had also said this to Aliyah: "Usman Abdullah raha ya na raha, Zain Abdullah apni baat se peechey nahi haatey ga" Usmans LAST word was: "Aliyah" Will these words will be the reason of ZaYa once again trying to amend their relationship. Will Usman still play a part in their love story with his words but not his presence? Would Zain stick with his wife and prove to be a good son as his father stated and will Aliyah stick to her husband regardless of all hardships and cruelties she has to face as she has accepted this rishta as Allash marzi and will go through it no matter what? Exactly what im looking forward to.

Precap: Showdown between ZaYa Cant wait.

P.S. Harshad Looked so fine sitting there ,LOL Hottie.

@Bold exactly and Mortica sorry Suri is constantly reinforcing this point with Zain at every possible opportunity because she knows that his father was the most important thing in is life even above Alia. In Islam when a wife becomes a widow she is in idadth which means that she should not go before any men other than those in her immediate family and here she is in the boardroom!
Suri is really not bothered abt loosing her husband, all she cares about is getting rid of Alia and money but I think the first is more important because she wouldn't have reacted the way she did when Shazia suggested divorce cancel!
-Aashima- thumbnail
Zainab I really wonder if Suri is even bothered about Usman's death. How can anyone be in senses after losing her husband ? I think there is more to this.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ahhh I love Mamu, hes so good looking and smart! I loved how he explained it to her that just cause Zain stopped trusting you it doesnt not mean you have to loose yourself, and he couldnt be more corrected. There is no need for her to degrade herself for dimwits. She needs to stand strong.

As much as I hated seeing Rehan being the sensible one LOL, I am glad at least there is someone to tell her that through this she could find out why her divorced happened and that if not for anyone she should find out the truth for her Mammu.

"waisi bhi yeh larkhi bohot kuch cheen chuki hai" See Guys this is why he hates her, its not cause hes upset over going to jail or anything its cause he thinks shes to be blamed for the death of his father cause of the medicine and cause they were in jail, and Zain couldnt be there for his father.

OMG Shazia LOL who knew I would ever say that, I loved her today. But shes right, they if they didnt file the complaint than who did. I really hope she goes deeper into it and finds out the truth even if its just for the money.

Aliyah is back, shes going to fight and I cannot wait, LOL Suraiyas face when Aliyah was like naa nigga I am here to take my mehrπŸ˜†

Watching the old episodes of BI: Usman had also said this to Aliyah: "Usman Abdullah raha ya na raha, Zain Abdullah apni baat se peechey nahi haatey ga" Usmans LAST word was: "Aliyah" Will these words will be the reason of ZaYa once again trying to amend their relationship. Will Usman still play a part in their love story with his words but not his presence? Would Zain stick with his wife and prove to be a good son as his father stated and will Aliyah stick to her husband regardless of all hardships and cruelties she has to face as she has accepted this rishta as Allash marzi and will go through it no matter what? Exactly what im looking forward to.

Precap: Showdown between ZaYa Cant wait.

P.S. Harshad Looked so fine sitting there ,LOL Hottie.

Mamu was too good.He gave her good advice she needed too.
Rehan too told her she should respect her mamu nd should accept this meher
In the BR when she said i don't want rehan was upset ,suri immediaetly gave the file to Fahad to take her signature nd let her leave .When she said i m taking suri was shocked.
She should accept ,then suri will nt allow Zain to give T.
Zain feels coz of Aalia he lost his dad .
How much insul this gal will take this is too much.She should give Zain nicely.
Shazia will find out who has filed the complaint.
Once the truth comes out Zain will feel bad .He should.
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Attabag1

@Bold exactly and Mortica sorry Suri is constantly reinforcing this point with Zain at every possible opportunity because she knows that his father was the most important thing in is life even above Alia. In Islam when a wife becomes a widow she is in idadth which means that she should not go before any men other than those in her immediate family and here she is in the boardroom!
Suri is really not bothered abt loosing her husband, all she cares about is getting rid of Alia and money but I think the first is more important because she wouldn't have reacted the way she did when Shazia suggested divorce cancel!

Exactly my thought. I mean she is not even bothered. She just wants Aliya out and the money. Zain and Fahad still express their grief but it seems like nothing has happened with Suri the way she is reacting.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Precap: I want Aliyah to answer him back before he leaves regardless of him looking so goodπŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
LOL guys Namrata Pathak Twice, Prashant no i forgot his name again but he favorited my tweets and Ankur Mission Successful!
-Aashima- thumbnail

LOL guys Namrata Pathak Twice, Prashant no i forgot his name again but he favorited my tweets and Ankur Mission Successful!

Awesome good job girl πŸ˜†