Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Her stress gives us stress 🀣

LMAOOO! WORD its true doe Pree cries so innocently πŸ˜† but when Harshad cries man
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I dont think shes ill or preggo, shes just under too much stress LOL

I believe its stress too, in one incident she was poisoned and still weak when she went looking for Aayat. Aaliya finds out a complaint was lodged against Suraiya and Zain in her name, obviously the stress and shock would be too much for her

Then there was the second one which happened lately, Usman died, her husband wants a divorce and she's left alone. Again it can be stress related

I just hope they give these excuses and do not go for a pregnancy track. Zain should not feel obligated to be with Aaliya because she is pregnant, I want it to be purely because he loves her.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

You know this crossed my mind but Suraiya was not in the picture πŸ˜† Now that she has been included in this thought, I am even more for this happening!

LOL... but why do we want her in the office. wouldn't it be better if it's just ZaYa in the office., she can pay casual visits though.. πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

LOL... but why do we want her in the office. wouldn't it be better if it's just ZaYa in the office., she can pay casual visits though.. πŸ˜†

lmao it just has to be her and Zain of course but just to spice it up even more LOL Suraiya should come LOL her face would be epic Im not kidding they fallen on top of each other would look so wrongπŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail

Zain should not feel obligated to be with Aaliya because she is pregnant, I want it to be purely because he loves her.

That's EXACTLY why I too don't want her to be pregnant or ill.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

I believe its stress too, in one incident she was poisoned and still weak when she went looking for Aayat. Aaliya finds out a complaint was lodged against Suraiya and Zain in her name, obviously the stress and shock would be too much for her

Then there was the second one which happened lately, Usman died, her husband wants a divorce and she's left alone. Again it can be stress related

I just hope they give these excuses and do not go for a pregnancy track. Zain should not feel obligated to be with Aaliya because she is pregnant, I want it to be purely because he loves her.

Exactly this is too much for her, she even imagined her life to take such a crucial turn where she will be left all alone.

Exactly I want Zain to want her back, Man lets be real even if its an indian show BI has not ever been cliche, so once cant be enough they need to do it more, and they arent even ready for a baby yet. they still need to enjoy their relationship

I still want a full fledged marriage with HM and life from scratch than the baby man not yet, and uhh Rehan could treat Fahad and Suraiya to rehab
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly this is too much for her, she even imagined her life to take such a crucial turn where she will be left all alone.

Exactly I want Zain to want her back, Man lets be real even if its an indian show BI has not ever been cliche, so once cant be enough they need to do it more, and they arent even ready for a baby yet. they still need to enjoy their relationship

I still want a full fledged marriage with HM and life from scratch than the baby man not yet, and uhh Rehan could treat Fahad and Suraiya to rehab

Exactly! Neither are ready to be parents and I would hate for Zain to feel obligated to go back to Aaliya or it taking another life or death situation to make him realize okay I still love this girl. I mean really? Its been there done that and I do not want that for ZaYa.

I want Zain to start falling back for Aaliya through this track either that or have him find out the truth and not know how to seek forgiveness from Aaliya because of the extent he hurt her. I find those to be much better reasons than going the typical route.

I am hoping we do get another marriage with them, or at least them going through the rituals. Remember Zain said he wished they got engaged, so why not let it happen?

LOL leaving Rehan to deal with Fahad and Suraiya, what did he do to deserve that? πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
I'm hopeful for remarriage too. We had one for hate, the other for friendship, then why not the final one for love. HM I doubt. Though I'd want one. Every other show sends its leads outside India. Why not ZaYa?
mandy0310 thumbnail

I'm hopeful for remarriage too. We had one for hate, the other for friendship, then why not the final one for love. HM I doubt. Though I'd want one. Every other show sends its leads outside India. Why not ZaYa?

Meh, won't get my hopes up for that and I'm fine if they don't send them anywhere. I would just like them to have a love marriage, especially after Zain talked about how they should have gotten engaged. It would be nice.

For now though I'm just going to enjoy this track, Zain and Aaliya working together should be good!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ mandy and Littles , i do;tthink she is nt prg.This should nt happen at this stage.
She fainted twice coz of shock she never expected Aayat nd Rizwan's nikah and zain has done this.
Second time she loves Zain and she has told him before,, i cannot think of my life without u ..N he wants to D her and she will be all alone.
I feel Zain should think of his past ,, how he beacme like this , wat all she did to him nd his family.
He himself should realise his mistake .
He will go to office eventually.He knows Fahad nd suri cannot handle this BR.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago