Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Z, Beintehaa is anything but cliche. I'd die laughing if they show a dupatta scene with them. πŸ˜†

IK LMFAO we never had such scenes but just to see Suraiya burn can we have JUST One cliche one where they fall on each other, oh come on when a fan asks for cliche since that never happens they should get one
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

it was all planned hes jealous of Harshad cause he said that hes Harshads senior and hence has more experience yet harshad has more fans

i can bet you a million dollars that he wil soon tweet something in his defense

I remember reading another one where he spoke about how the focus is always shifted on leads and we try to squeeze in our scenes. The J is so evident to us then why can't people see it behind the screen. Is everyone blind or we are seeing too much?

As I said, I'm done with offscreen drama. People want to think w.e. they want to. Bhe it the actors or fans. But it MUST NOT destroy the onscreen chemistry of ZaYa. I'll be real pissed then.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

am i the only one imagining the scenes already, since we never had the indian cliche scenes where the girl falls and all can we have them now please and Suraiya can witness them! I would die manπŸ˜†

LOL so true! Normally I am not for those scenes but here it would be epic just to see Suraiya's reaction 🀣
-Facetious- thumbnail

IK LMFAO we never had such scenes but just to see Suraiya burn can we have JUST One cliche one where they fall on each other, oh come on when a fan asks for cliche since that never happens they should get one

Okay.. Well we can have ZaYa getting stuck in lift and Aaliya getting all claustrophobic. Suraiyya outside us worried about Zain, she doesn't want a repeat of the previous accident. But when the door opens.. SURPRISE πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

I remember reading another one where he spoke about how the focus is always shifted on leads and we try to squeeze in our scenes. The J is so evident to us then why can't people see it behind the screen. Is everyone blind or we are seeing too much?

As I said, I'm done with offscreen drama. People want to think w.e. they want to. Bhe it the actors or fans. But it MUST NOT destroy the onscreen chemistry of ZaYa. I'll be real pissed then.

Well they are the leads and that is who only the audience wants to see, LOL who is he kidding.

Exactly Harshika better remain for the sake of ZaYa and tbh no one should evenbe affected by vivek he doesnt even matter doe
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Okay.. Well we can have ZaYa getting stuck in lift and Aaliya getting all claustrophobic. Suraiyya outside us worried about Zain, she doesn't want a repeat of the previous accident. But when the door opens.. SURPRISE πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OMFG STOP that would be like the best, LOL instead of claustrophobia, cause thats too complicated LMAO they could just have her begin to faint since Aliyah is already always fainting πŸ˜†

OMG i want this too happen real badly
-Facetious- thumbnail

OMFG STOP that would be like the best, LOL instead of claustrophobia, cause thats too complicated LMAO they could just have her begin to faint since Aliyah is already always fainting πŸ˜†

OMG i want this too happen real badly

Why does she keeps on fainting man I don't want her pregnant and I definitely don't want her ill or something.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Why does she keeps on fainting man I don't want her pregnant and I definitely don't want her ill or something.

I dont think shes ill or preggo, shes just under too much stress LOL
-Facetious- thumbnail
Her stress gives us stress 🀣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

You know this crossed my mind but Suraiya was not in the picture πŸ˜† Now that she has been included in this thought, I am even more for this happening!