Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

LOL.. I was reminded of Shyam.. the more he plotted to separate the leads, the closer they got.. πŸ˜†

OMG yea LOL, i cant wait we better get some good scenes man and if the editing sucks i swear imma be so pissed
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

LOL.. I was reminded of Shyam.. the more he plotted to separate the leads, the closer they got.. πŸ˜†

Exactly! No matter how hard she tries Zain and Aaliya will always get closer, this is fun!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Vivek messed it all up man, hes divided the fan groups why dont people realize it was his plan, and now hes acting all innocent and oblivious he always starts everything, watch him tweet something in his defense now.

See this is the disadvantage of social media, it can quickly turn into a chaotic environment where fans get divided. Its just sad it has come to this.

OMG yea LOL, i cant wait we better get some good scenes man and if the editing sucks i swear imma be so pissed

Fingers crossed that we won't get a repeat of that awfully edited scene. Did anyone tweet Ankur and Pushkar about this? One time history should not repeat itself!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Vivek messed it all up man, hes divided the fan groups why dont people realize it was his plan, and now hes acting all innocent and oblivious he always starts everything, watch him tweet something in his defense now.

This Vivek 🀬

Honestly, I don't give two hoots about this as long as it doesn't disrupts ZaYa onscreen. Twitter is turning into a mess day by day. If this offscreen chaos starts reflecting on ZaYa onscreen I'm gonna smash someone's face real hard. Pathetic people 😑
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly! No matter how hard she tries Zain and Aaliya will always get closer, this is fun!

am i the only one imagining the scenes already, since we never had the indian cliche scenes where the girl falls and all can we have them now please and Suraiya can witness them! I would die manπŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Exactly!! I see more of disadvantages in regards to Twitter. Life was so much better without it.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

This Vivek 🀬

Honestly, I don't give two hoots about this as long as it doesn't disrupts ZaYa onscreen. Twitter is turning into a mess day by day. If this offscreen chaos starts reflecting on ZaYa onscreen I'm gonna smash someone's face real hard. Pathetic people 😑

it was all planned hes jealous of Harshad cause he said that hes Harshads senior and hence has more experience yet harshad has more fans

i can bet you a million dollars that he wil soon tweet something in his defense
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Exactly!! I see more of disadvantages in regards to Twitter. Life was so much better without it.

WORD people need to leave vivek to himself man
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

See this is the disadvantage of social media, it can quickly turn into a chaotic environment where fans get divided. Its just sad it has come to this.

exactly man harshad needs to clarify man, UGH

Fingers crossed that we won't get a repeat of that awfully edited scene. Did anyone tweet Ankur and Pushkar about this? One time history should not repeat itself!!

LOL i did a million and one times only and i got favorited and re-tweeted so fingers crossed and asked them about zarooratπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

-Facetious- thumbnail
Z, Beintehaa is anything but cliche. I'd die laughing if they show a dupatta scene with them. πŸ˜†