Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

Zainab i just read some tweets on twitter of vivek and some fandom !! m so sacred to think what actually will happen b/w zaya ? is he really saying the truth by telling that i should keep shut up and will wait how track unfold or is he saying that yes there is 3rd angle coming ?

😭 this person driving me nuts

hon just ignore, and enjoy the show, these small fights always happenπŸ˜ƒ nothing is going to happen between zaya
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

hon just ignore, and enjoy the show, these small fights always happenπŸ˜ƒ nothing is going to happen between zaya

I agree, I don't think Rehan and Aaliya will be paired together. This MU between ZaYa cannot go on forever, eventually things have to clear and this new track is promising because ZaYa will be working side by side together whether they like it or not. I do not see Rehan as a threat right now and hopefully he will not be in the future,
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4127858

Nice!! Now Suraiyya's gonna convince Zain to work in BR. Who's the gold digger now. πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Nice!! Now Suraiyya's gonna convince Zain to work in BR. Who's the gold digger now. πŸ˜†

oh lmao i saw that cant wait

twitter got real bad man
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I agree, I don't think Rehan and Aaliya will be paired together. This MU between ZaYa cannot go on forever, eventually things have to clear and this new track is promising because ZaYa will be working side by side together whether they like it or not. I do not see Rehan as a threat right now and hopefully he will not be in the future,

exactly so far so good as much as this ph is good they have mood swings too, lets hope not this time
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

LOL Suraiya will bring ZaYa closer through her own selfish intentions. Bring it on!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If Zain gives D then Aalia gets 50%. Suri will nt allow Zain to give D.
N she will convince Zain to go to office, since Aalia does nt know much about BR Zain will go .
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

oh lmao i saw that cant wait

twitter got real bad man

What now?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Vivek messed it all up man, hes divided the fan groups why dont people realize it was his plan, and now hes acting all innocent and oblivious he always starts everything, watch him tweet something in his defense now.

-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL Suraiya will bring ZaYa closer through her own selfish intentions. Bring it on!

LOL.. I was reminded of Shyam.. the more he plotted to separate the leads, the closer they got.. πŸ˜†