Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Why cant this man ever ignore? Why doesnt he realize instead of coming the fans he always makes it worse?
  1. 9:21 AM - 10 Aug 2014 ·
    " data-mentions="MadaanViv" data-component-context="conversation" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false" style="position: relative; min-height: 54px; padding: 9px 40px 9px 98px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(225, 232, 237); cursor: pointer; background-color: transparent;">
    soumya @somi_2108

@MadaanViv I am personally feeling tht both harshad and pree are getting detached on screen and also off screen Vivek ji

• Retweet
    • Favorite
    • More
User Actions
Following
Vivek Madaan@MadaanViv

@somi_2108 Soumyaji they were never attached off screen in the 1st place.'Kaam' karney key liye humein hire kiya jaata hai naa

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I guess coz they have no bank of episodes..they are shooting back to back so hardly have any time to give one..

PS - Can someone STFU on Twitter? Life seemed so much better when it wasn't there.

Ugh, man, why do they have to work so hard, Imma be real pissed if they dont get the awards. Imma make an account just to bash the judge people w.e. When are ITA results coming out?

OMG for real man doe, always making everything worse? they are actually the the immature ones, provoking fans like tom. Like JUST STOP tweeting, mad annoying effin preggo
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^that's what.. he gets a verbal diarrhea or something.. sometimes I feel he does it purposely to instigate fans or just to irritate them coz he gets constantly irritated with all asking him the questions.

w.e. I really am not fond of the actor and not even the character.. Itna raita failaya hua hai Inki meherbani se.. be it onscreen or off screen..
..Zainab.. thumbnail

^that's what.. he gets a verbal diarrhea or something.. sometimes I feel he does it purposely to instigate fans or just to irritate them coz he gets constantly irritated with all asking him the questions.

w.e. I really am not fond of the actor and not even the character.. Itna raita failaya hua hai Inki meherbani se.. be it onscreen or off screen..

FOr real doe, like just stay put and be sensible for once man please.

LMAO he speaks too damn slow for me, I used to like Her but stopped liking her also too immature for us man, the way they talk to fans is unacceptable
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Ugh, man, why do they have to work so hard, Imma be real pissed if they dont get the awards. Imma make an account just to bash the judge people w.e. When are ITA results coming out?

OMG for real man doe, always making everything worse? they are actually the the immature ones, provoking fans like tom. Like JUST STOP tweeting, mad annoying effin preggo

no clue..hope they win...they've been nominated...someone was 'kind' enough to share..

let's not even talk about immaturity... people tweeted rakshabandhan pics of pree nandish and har gun to him and respective actors. Like SERIOUSLY!!! how desperate can you get. it just spoils the work environment IMHO.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

no clue..hope they win...they've been nominated...someone was 'kind' enough to share..

let's not even talk about immaturity... people tweeted rakshabandhan pics of pree nandish and har gun to him and respective actors. Like SERIOUSLY!!! how desperate can you get. it just spoils the work environment IMHO.

IK, lets see, in avta its literally colors vs colors vs colors😆

LOL, people are nuts, they are crazy, i mean why dont you spend that much time in voting, that might even help them,

one thing i can never forget is how this fan tweeted to V, how G is always chipki hui to Harshad, lmFAO i died🤣 he answered in his urdu diction😆
-Facetious- thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">FOr real doe, like just stay put and be sensible for once man please.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LMAO he speaks too damn slow for me, I used to like Her but stopped liking her also too immature for us man, the way they talk to fans is unacceptable</font>

Her? 😆

he sounds like one you know.. there was this emotional scene recently where I was expecting Fahad to say something nice... And when he opened his mouth..LMAO..like a cat shivers and mews.. 😆 Get a REAL voice and man up dude!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
there is like few sensible people left, everyone else is either fighting or making weird edits. Like i dont mind those ZaYa ones or Harshika with the movie edits, but than those with Gunjan-Harshad and pree-nandish brotherly ones, and than people tag them too, how embarrassing
-Facetious- thumbnail

one thing i can never forget is how this fan tweeted to V, how G is always chipki hui to Harshad, lmFAO i died🤣 he answered in his urdu diction😆

yeah I remember... badi behudaa soch hai aapki.. I was on the floor laughing 🤣

Twitter is hopeless now..
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Her? 😆

he sounds like one you know.. there was this emotional scene recently where I was expecting Fahad to say something nice... And when he opened his mouth..LMAO..like a cat shivers and mews.. 😆 Get a REAL voice and man up dude!

Lmao im trying be as nice as possible so no DT note😆

OMG first of all whenever he cried im like dude WTH your talking even slower now, OMG yes, like he quivers his voice and all like NO just stop, I never watch his scenes.

Yo does he wear mascara?