Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

@BOLD OMGG LMAO ๐ŸคฃSurraiya only knows how to do to two things one is ruining her sons' lives and second is making pasta

Its true๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly, she has ruined her sons life man if i was related to her by now she would have been slapped, kicked out and dropped in rehap

Pasta๐Ÿคฃ the ever so famous pasta
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly Z! While the rest of the Abdullahs could care less about her there was one who did, who fought for her against all odds and she cannot let his faith in her go to waste. Aaliya needs to fight back.

I also agree about Shazia needing to be the one to tell Zain not Rehan. Zain would never believe Rehan since he already believes Rehan is siding with Aaliya over him, so it needs to come from the least likely person and that is Shazia. I am sure Shazia would find a way to trap Nafeesa good, like mentioned in this thread when it comes to money Shazia becomes sharp. Shazia will surely make the truth come out. I cannot see her keeping quiet or trying to blackmail Nafeesa when she can gain so much more from speaking the truth.

Rehan needs to keep his distance, I mean so far he's been written well but I don't want to see him interferring too much in ZaYa's matters. He can be the voice of reason from time to time but let these two battle it out.

Excatly mandy , Shazia will find out , she is greedy for money .She will nt leave BR to Aalia .She will tell this to Zain nt to suri.Suri is more concern to seperate ZaYa and now she has got good oppertunity
Shazia knows suri very well.
Rehan is supporting Aalia but i don't want him to tell the truth to Zain.
In business i m sure Zain will help Aalia and she will take his help.
Fahad after knowing Aalia very well and coz of her he has come out from bidding case , still he is doubting Aalia.This is ridiculous.
Zain i can understand when u r like this u will throw u r anger to u r loved ones that's wat he is doing.
He cannot show his anger to anyone other than Aalia.Aalia too knows about this .But Zain should nt take hasty decision which he has taken.
Hope mamu should advice Zain , saying before blaming Aalia find out the truth.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Arey wah. I am the only one who didn't tweet her I guess ๐Ÿ˜†

wow your a loser! LOL๐Ÿ˜† do it lets see if your in luck right now
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

wow your a loser! LOL๐Ÿ˜† do it lets see if your in luck right now

LOL I haven't seen the episode. So what I am supposed to tweet ๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

LOL I haven't seen the episode. So what I am supposed to tweet ๐Ÿ˜†

oh yea the only looser whos missing crucial episodes smh
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

You know what I also want to Happen M, for her Aliyah to witness Zain crying for his father and saying that I am all alone dad not you or ALiyah is with me anymore. Seeing Zain that painful might motivate her even more to find out who did this.

I miss Aliyah finding out the truth but since in this case even if she does no one is going to believe her, Rehan man no, sometimes yes but not all the time. Shazia, would be different, It would be interesting to see how she gets to the bottom of this. Exactly Like maybe record her or something and show it to everyone.

Exactly, fine understood why he kept popping up in ZaYas scene currently but they need space, let them fight and talk alone for once, so they could say what they want to,to each other. They need to be left alone. Especially in the office, i dont want him up Aliyahs ass, Cause than im going to be really upset.

You know what Z, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a scene like that. Zain has so far tried to be the strong one, trying to console everyone yet no one bothers to console the poor guy as if he has no emotions. Zain should have been the one who was consoled since he was the closest to his father, Usman's death hit him the hardest and what's worse the woman he loves the most, he believes is responsible for all this.

As much as I would love for Aaliya to learn the truth, would she really expose Nafeesa to all? If so who would believe her? Same goes for Rehan which is why it has to be Shazia who learns and exposes Nafeesa.

Exactl, Aaliya is not a child who needs someone holding her hand. Rehan has seen this girl is more than capable of taking care of herself and while he can offer words of encouragement or support, he really needs to let her and Zain fight this battle alone.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Guys I also want mein tenu samjawaki on ZaYa LOL
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Oh Z, so many songs!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Have you seen this VM? Its not a song you have picturized for ZaYa but I loved this.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=791205250899573

-Aashima- thumbnail

OMGGG I want this too but Arijit's version ๐Ÿ˜† This song and most of the Ek Villain's song suit Zaya the most right now.
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Oh Z, so many songs!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Have you seen this VM? Its not a song you have picturized for ZaYa but I loved this.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=791205250899573

My Gawdd this was beyond awesome. I am just speechless. How come people are so creative ๐Ÿค”