Usman's soul has puccaaa got into Rehan!

Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I mean I never thought I'd say this, but wow Rehan I'm so proud of you! 🤗
I was glad in a sense when Aaliya said she doesn't want the Mehr amount since it proved what a beautiful person she is from inside. <3 But then I was disappointed too. I had already started imagining Aaliya as the owner of the entire Barkat Royale 😎 Ab woh end mein mana kardeti toh kya fayda hota? 🤔

But all thanks to Rehan, Aaliya is back! 😳 The way he was advising her, it almost made me feel that it's Usman talking to her. So yeah, Usman is not dead. He is still here in the body of Rehan. 😆

Btw I totally loved the way Aaliya entered the room at the end. Totallyyy like a boss. 😎 Go Aaliya! 🥳

PS: Made a post here after a looong time. Missed posting in this beautiful forum! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Keep posting...😆
N mamu has made everything comfortable for his bhanji's full lyf..
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One thing that I like about Rehaan is that he advises both Zain and aaliya without deciding anything for them. At the moment he is the only thinking person without selfish motives. To me he seems genuine.

Mamu proved that he was Aaliya's best friend. Miss him and no one can take his place 😭 I hope to see him back maybe giving some piece of advice to Zain.
Edited by aishray - 10 years ago
Aishahh_24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Keep posting...😆

N mamu has made everything comfortable for his bhanji's full lyf..

IKR! Not only hers but her children's children will also live comfortably with that much money.😆
Aishahh_24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishray

One thing that I like about Rehaan is that he advises both Zain and aaliya without deciding anything for them. At the moment he is the only thinking person without selfish motives. To me he seems genuine.

Mamu proved that he was Aaliya's best friend. Miss him and no one can take his place 😭 I hope to see him back maybe giving some piece of advice to Zain.

Yeahh. That's why I've begun to like Rehan. I thought he would go on to become negative, but he is the only sensible person left in BI after Aaliya and Usman (that is if he would've been alive).

I miss him too. Why did they have to kill the best character of BI?