Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

exactly ...hope she goes back yo BV or sumwhr welse..

dont just hope.. go nd tweet this to directors non fb to cvs... so that they knw we r not blindly accepting anything illogical just to fit in rehaans role later...
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

No tamatars pilij! But I dont like how Rehan JI keeps comparing Aliya ji with his wifey Rida ji Nor did i like Rehan ji reaching out to touch Aliya ji with his hand and then recoiling! That happens in all saas bahu shows for hero heroine! Now that talaq talaq talaq has happened n we were taken aback as none of us thought it would happen, I hope another taking aback doesnot happen with 'qubool hai' 4m both Jis! CVs baba jis I want only zaya by hook or crook! Hope U r listening!

PS: Can Aliya ji take a hotel/ apartment/cottage/mansion/hut/anything but just go away from Rehan's house already? She is now the malkin of BR!

PPS: I hv a question does anyone have the answer? Why would Maamu give away most of his property to Aliya? What abt Fahad and Zain? Or if he thot zaya wud never separate,what abt Fahad? Was he not concerned of his other kids while making the will?? I mean even though I understand this is necessary to stop the divorce (i earnestly hope for that) but wont it be more logical if he made an equal division of property among the kids like 33.33% each to Aliya Zain Fahad? That would make him appear logical n unbias esp towards Fahad!

\
excatly...zain kokya nikaama samjha tha mamu ne jo adhe shares aaliya ke naaam kardiye..out of logic to me..
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No tamatars pilij! But I dont like how Rehan JI keeps comparing Aliya ji with his wifey Rida ji Nor did i like Rehan ji reaching out to touch Aliya ji with his hand and then recoiling! That happens in all saas bahu shows for hero heroine! Now that talaq talaq talaq has happened n we were taken aback as none of us thought it would happen, I hope another taking aback doesnot happen with 'qubool hai' 4m both Jis! CVs baba jis I want only zaya by hook or crook! Hope U r listening!

PS: Can Aliya ji take a hotel/ apartment/cottage/mansion/hut/anything but just go away from Rehan's house already? She is now the malkin of BR!

PPS: I hv a question does anyone have the answer? Why would Maamu give away most of his property to Aliya? What abt Fahad and Zain? Or if he thot zaya wud never separate,what abt Fahad? Was he not concerned of his other kids while making the will?? I mean even though I understand this is necessary to stop the divorce (i earnestly hope for that) but wont it be more logical if he made an equal division of property among the kids like 33.33% each to Aliya Zain Fahad? That would make him appear logical n unbias esp towards Fahad!

Cz mamu trust aaliya more than anyone n he knows aaliya wont do any injustice to fahad
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

dont just hope.. go nd tweet this to directors non fb to cvs... so that they knw we r not blindly accepting anything illogical just to fit in rehaans role later...

dear i just did d same copy paste of ur comments ..u have no idea how fast i'm nthis๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arre,Yeh Rehan abhi to is all goody goody but he'll b a big Gale Ki haddi in future.I still can't stand Aaliya Rehan in one frame Wotever Mayb d scene is
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Once Zain coms to know she is n rehan's house coz her parents deceived her , he will come to know the truth dat she has signed without knowing wat that was..
Now suri is putting the blame coz of her Usman is dead.
Grumpy should tell coz of spanish doc this has happened.
Now i want the truth should come out.
The way Zain is talking about Aalia i did nt like.She should give him nicely.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

everyone have problem Aliya to live with Rehan but who make cv's understand.as Rehan said mamu used to though for future might be mamu though if in future Aliya have to face any problem it might help her.he knew his bhanji if divorce and this situation not come she would not take 51% property.all i can say it is for her and ZaYa safety
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Suri will nt allow this, BR to go to Aalia at any cost.Now shazi too.Shazi will find out throgh her friend who has given police complain.
T will nt happen.Hope mamu should give advice to Zain also.
Rehan is nt staying alone his abbu is with him.Rehan knows ZaYa loves each other immensley.He also told her if u go to office u can find out who has done this.This i cannot understand , why she has to go to office to find out who is behind this.
If she goes to office she will meet Zain everyday .
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shazia at any cost wud want dis divorce 2 stop coz if Aaliya stays back,Atleast Barkat group & all property to ghar mein hi rahega.

Btw,wanna c all possible tracks in office now.Cant wait.
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In the precap zain said k mein tumhara saya apne dad k business par nahi arne doonga or something lyk that
Woh aise nhi paarhne dega k woh aliya ko talaaq hi nahi dega ...
Simple as that