Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
what if aliya n future gives dwhole 51%to zain..will it be considerd..coz that 51% share is haqemehr..
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One more thing. ...cant osman mamu be seen by zain n knock sme sense into him...lolz...

nevertheless so now Shazia n Suraiyya both will try that divorce doesn't happen. ...atleast till aaliya has stakes.

I feel shazia will unearth the truth for money
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chehra Rehaan ka, ru Usman ka!! I'm so happy today Alia thought with her head and not her heart today ! The person who I'm the most disappointed in is Fahad... He seems to have forgotten how Alia has helped him to turn his life around, he has not uttered a single word in her defence; as the elder brother he should have stepped in at the point Zain first uttered the word tallaq, should have stopped him as it was neither the time or place to open this up no matter how broken Zain was.
Bless you Rehaan for being Alia's advocate, friend and guide

Thank you everyone for giving live updates
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aaliya shud not stay at rehans place now as she is boss of br nw.. she cn buy her own flat or small house... i m fed up of this... besides this is not logical considering the pardah system in muslims from paraya man... wat they call is namehram or something like this... lets complaint this to cvs n director... i m not liking this thing abt aaliya... rehaan is not any relative of hers.. hw cn she live in a strangers house where man is single and theres no other woman too...
Edited by geet0910 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like one thing that Rehan understand that mamu though all this from before.sad but its true he is smart.Zain also will understand this soon why his dad gave 51% share to his bhanji and that day he will feel more guilty.
a humble and honest girl like Aliya really don't deserve Abdullah family i gald CV'S come up something like that Aliya will now make her own identity.she will make her mamu proud, she will prove her mamu decision was right.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shazia said her friend's someone is in police , since Bhopali has not complained let us find out who has complained , Aalia will be free we will say sorry to her and we will get BR back...Nafee says no her signature is der. She was so frighten.
I feel shazi will find out who has complained.
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annie07

One more thing. ...cant osman mamu be seen by zain n knock sme sense into him...lolz...

nevertheless so now Shazia n Suraiyya both will try that divorce doesn't happen. ...atleast till aaliya has stakes.

I feel shazia will unearth the truth for money

@bold: i so wish Cv's give one such scene where mamu take a full on class of zain... i just can't take his angry side any more ..it is quite annoying !!!😵😵

LOL for the first time i loved shaziya to the core.. i hope she digs out the truth and does pardapash ceremony of nafi's harkats..!!!😆😆

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No tamatars pilij! But I dont like how Rehan JI keeps comparing Aliya ji with his wifey Rida ji Nor did i like Rehan ji reaching out to touch Aliya ji with his hand and then recoiling! That happens in all saas bahu shows for hero heroine! Now that talaq talaq talaq has happened n we were taken aback as none of us thought it would happen, I hope another taking aback doesnot happen with 'qubool hai' 4m both Jis! CVs baba jis I want only zaya by hook or crook! Hope U r listening!

PS: Can Aliya ji take a hotel/ apartment/cottage/mansion/hut/anything but just go away from Rehan's house already? She is now the malkin of BR!

PPS: I hv a question does anyone have the answer? Why would Maamu give away most of his property to Aliya? What abt Fahad and Zain? Or if he thot zaya wud never separate,what abt Fahad? Was he not concerned of his other kids while making the will?? I mean even though I understand this is necessary to stop the divorce (i earnestly hope for that) but wont it be more logical if he made an equal division of property among the kids like 33.33% each to Aliya Zain Fahad? That would make him appear logical n unbias esp towards Fahad!
manny136 thumbnail
wait till zain finds out aliya is staying with rehans family, hes gonna be angry, maybe curious why she isnt with her parents and maybe he will feel betrayed by rehan coz he will think rehan is secretly only helping aliya/bhopalis
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet0910

Aaliya shud not stay at rehans place now as she is boss of br nw.. she cn buy her own flat or small house... i m fed up of this... besides this is not logical considering the pardah system in muslims from paraya man... wat they call is namehram or something like this... lets complaint this to cvs n director... i m not liking this thing abt aaliya... rehaan is not any relative of hers.. hw cn she live in a strangers house where man is single and theres no other woman too...

exactly ...hope she goes back yo BV or sumwhr welse..