Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashis

No thy still hv three months thy cn reconcile .

thnk god..now i'm so excited 2 knw monday kya hoga...😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

'm confused again lol,..sorry but aliya acceptng that haqemehr means that divorce is compltd..

Mehr is Aliyahs even if the divorce doesn't happen, it is gift given from the groom side to the bride when the wedding takes place. The bride keeps it even if the couple get divorced.

Hope that helps 😊
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

zain was scolding aliya:tumhe kia laga tum hume yaha se bahar nikaal dogi?dad ko me nhi bacha paya lekin un k empire ko fumhare saya b nhi prhne duga

now i feel like why did i ask about this precap ... now i really want aaliya to give zain a muh thod jabav ..which will shut him up then and there ..!!😡😡

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guys Divorce issue is secondary thing. ..Aaliya is already 51% Shareholder of BarkatGroup
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

now i feel like why did i ask about this precap ... now i really want aaliya to give zain a muh thod jabav ..which will shut him up then and there ..!!😡😡

but in precap he just exited n she was quiet
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Mehr is Aliyahs even if the divorce doesn't happen, it is gift given from the groom side to the bride when the wedding takes place. The bride keeps it even if the couple get divorced.

Hope that helps 😊

ok thnku so much evry1..for this info..n i'm so happy coz my mom n bro askng coz they knw how big knowledgeful person i am whn it comes to beintehaa..😆😆😆..

now i'm so excited n curious to knw what's gng to happpen lookng forward to office drama btw zain n aliya...

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really can't wait for Aliya to rule whole Abdullahs.i hope soon she start give Zain back i can't see her keep shut up and get insult from him nor from any Abdullahs.
manny136 thumbnail
besides aliya fighting for herself and the truth we now sort of have shazia trying to keep 51% in the family lol coz remember when barkat was getting the hotel shares and nafeesa was trying to fix her up with rizwan and shazia was no way lol, i really hope she keeps her investigating coz this way aliya is proved innocent but she gets rid of nafeesa as well lol
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

but in precap he just exited n she was quiet

she may be silent ATM ..but i want her to make him pay back for all the thing he said and did to her...no melting down easily ...!!!😡😡😡

riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we wl get romantic zaya office scenes from thurs...nw cnt wait...fed up of their hatered track..