Happy Diwali Anku πŸ₯³

Its my fav festival " The Festival of Lights " πŸ₯³

Happy Diwali Sunny... 😳

wish you a sparkling life ahead 😳
961111 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ...adin...

U are welcome
yeah it is difficult but still we will wait ...
πŸ€—

i will try to shorten the delay as much as i can πŸ˜³πŸ€—
961111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Waise I am katti to u Ankie. No news of u in these all days

And iss note ke baare mein toh mujh kuch bolna hi nahi hain πŸ˜’

Oho Sunny... Dukhi na ho...😳
i will never ditch my readers... 😳

...parth... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeYourself

i will try to shorten the delay as much as i can πŸ˜³πŸ€—

OooK πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—

Word Count: 1

sweety003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeYourself

Hi Everyone...

I hate to disappoint my readers, and trust me, it feels awful to do that...

I am not facing any kind of writer's block...i am just not getting the time to sit and type out even a word...

and to write, i do need time to think as well... i don't want to write shit... coz this story is special to me... but i am not able to get that few hours out of my busy days...

I don't want to keep posting notes coz they sound more like excuses...but that's how things are at my end these days... I am staying just too busy to even say Hi-Hello to my own family members!!!

I PROMISE that I will continue with this story and execute it just the way I have planned it...I just need some time!!

Hope you all will understand...

Thanks!!

Wish you all a very Happy and Safe Diwali 😳πŸ₯³

Take care...and remember that I love all my readers a lot!!
and I will come up with the updates for this story to let you know how much!!😳

Lots of Love ❀️

πŸ€—

P.S.- I have read all your comments... and I can't tell you how happy it makes me when I get to know that my story is getting so much love and appreciation from my readers... That means a LOT to me!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to all my old readers and my new ones...for the support that you all have given me...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Hello sis :-)
It's okay we understand ..take your time after all your updates are worth waitingπŸ˜‰

sweety003 thumbnail
And ha HAPPY DIWALI to you too😳
Have a blast!!
sweety003 thumbnail
Why can't I start new topic?😑
sweety003 thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day sis!!😳
can't believe how lucky I'm to have found a friend like you. don't know if I can ever let you know just how much you mean to me...
You're the best and my most lovely sister in the whole wide world ... You have been there for me no matter what I am going through, carry me through my times of trouble.πŸ€—
Thank you for giving me so many wonderful memories with you... You made my days so special :-)πŸ˜›
Genuine heartfelt thank you for everything :-)πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
Hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter!
You are a wonderful person. May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams.😳

May all ur wishes come true
and that u'll always be happy ,boz You deserve it!!😊

everyone please do wish her ...so that all her dreams comes true soooner than she expectedπŸ˜‰
Be happy!! Always :-). ...love you so much...Mwaaah :* :* :* :* :* a tight b'day huggg πŸ€—

P.s-im sorry I couldn't make b'day post i dunno how to make one...i tried n tried n tried...showing fill the msg box though i filled it ...damn phone😑
961111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety003

Many many happy returns of the day sis!!😳
can't believe how lucky I'm to have found a friend like you. don't know if I can ever let you know just how much you mean to me...
You're the best and my most lovely sister in the whole wide world ... You have been there for me no matter what I am going through, carry me through my times of trouble.πŸ€—
Thank you for giving me so many wonderful memories with you... You made my days so special :-)πŸ˜›
Genuine heartfelt thank you for everything :-)πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
Hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter!
You are a wonderful person. May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams.😳

May all ur wishes come true
and that u'll always be happy ,boz You deserve it!!😊

everyone please do wish her ...so that all her dreams comes true soooner than she expectedπŸ˜‰
Be happy!! Always :-). ...love you so much...Mwaaah :* :* :* :* :* a tight b'day huggg πŸ€—

P.s-im sorry I couldn't make b'day post i dunno how to make one...i tried n tried n tried...showing fill the msg box though i filled it ...damn phone😑

OMG Anu!!!
you are such a sweetheart.. Thanks a lot darling.. 😳

you are one of those loveliest and sweetest persons who have made a deep mark in my life with their presence... Your wishes mean a lot to me!

thanks for making me feel so special darling.. Thanks for being the wonderful and the sweetest sister that you are.,

you deserve all my love and so much more... Stay blessed darling!!!!πŸ€—

and there is no need to make a new post, coz whatever you have said here, has made me so much emotional.. I dont think i will be able to handle so much of more love that you always shower on me...😳

the amount of love that you give me makes me wonder if i even deserve it all or not..

Stay like this always.. God bless you with everything that you deserve, and so much more..

love you love you love you sooo much sweetypieπŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ€—
Edited by BeYourself - 9 years ago
aman1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AnkuπŸ€—
Don't worry darling take ur time we all will wait πŸ˜‰
Happy Diwali to u too enjoy πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ