Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
just read the story in one go.I loved it.I think it has been a long time since u last updated.Pls continue soon 😃
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plz update..its been so long..:(
I so wanna read the next part..!!
aleena008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WAITING...& PLS SEND ME A PM WHEN U UPDATE 👏
Edited by Chocochip008 - 9 years ago
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
We cant give up on you... Love you and your works too much..
But please take care of your health first, then exams... Your future is more important than an FF
961111 thumbnail
How may i even thank you guys for not forgetting me and for being this much supportive...😳

Thanks a lot buddies..my old readers for still being with me, and my new readers for joining me on this journey...😛

i guess just a thanks shouldn't be enough..only an update can compensate the delay.. Have a busy week ahead..and a busier weekend too.. But i will be trying my best to write down the next chapter and update it by the next weekend..

i cant promise though, coz i dont make such promises which have uncertainties..but ya, i do promise to try with my best intentions 😊
Edited by BeYourself - 9 years ago
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeYourself

How may i even thank you guys for not forgetting me and for being this much supportive...😳

Thanks a lot buddies..my old readers for still being with me, and my new readers for joining me on this journey...😛

i guess just a thanks shouldn't be enough..only an update can compensate the delay.. Have a busy week ahead..and a busier weekend too.. But i will be trying my best to write down the next chapter and update it by the next weekend..

i cant promise though, coz i dont make such promises which have uncertainties..but ya, i do promise to try with my best intentions 😊

I can't wait 😃
961111 thumbnail

but i have to do some homework as well, it's been really long for me since i have written down something..

last one was a OS which i had written instead of an update for this story 😆
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeYourself

but i have to do some homework as well, it's been really long for me since i have written down something..

last one was a OS which i had written instead of an update for this story 😆

Too bad 😆 but I can understand beautiful story took a lot of energy to write it. And sometimes, we miss this special thing which help us to write story, so we prefer to write something else instead.
I don't blame you, I can understand.
Don't worry this story deserve to wait for 😉

961111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

Too bad 😆 but I can understand beautiful story took a lot of energy to write it. And sometimes, we miss this special thing which help us to write story, so we prefer to write something else instead.
I don't blame you, I can understand.
Don't worry this story deserve to wait for 😉

Awww.. That was so very sweet of you 😳
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I guess there will be a new thread for this now.
So please let me know if it does.

N don't worry will still wait for you to update.