Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srishksgian15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey its a completely different story. Please update soon I love the way uve written the ff. Update soonnn. Waiting for the next part...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ‘
marcoe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey its been so long
When r u updating this 😭
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Are you sure you do NOT want to continue with this story? I mean it was so different and good...
961111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Are you sure you do NOT want to continue with this story? I mean it was so different and good...

Hi dear..πŸ˜›
it obviously feels good when your work is being appreciated..so thanks a lot for that😳

and talking about continuing with this story, i promise that it will get its well deserved ending..just the way i had planned it...

i will DEFINITELY finish this story...no matter how!!!! And that's a promise that i have made to myself...

but right now, my personal life is in a
lot of mess..and by lot i actually mean LOT!!!!!

I know that i might lose readers in this way, but i am just under a lot of pressure which is not letting me turn on Word and type out even a few words...

but i will continue and that's for sure !!!!!πŸ˜›

thanks a lot to everyone who stalk this thread once in a while in their busy schedule as well, just to remind me that this story is still awaiting readers even when the writer is too much engrossed to set her personal life back in tracks..

thanks to all you lovely people 😳😳
Edited by BeYourself - 9 years ago
Amulya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I miss being here
chalo koi baat nahi..take ur time buddy..v vl wait...
n ur dp..me *stares * 5min* hogaya* again stares *
OK take care
πŸ€—
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeYourself

Hi dear..πŸ˜›
it obviously feels good when your work is being appreciated..so thanks a lot for that😳

and talking about continuing with this story, i promise that it will get its well deserved ending..just the way i had planned it...

i will DEFINITELY finish this story...no matter how!!!! And that's a promise that i have made to myself...

but right now, my personal life is in a
lot of mess..and by lot i actually mean LOT!!!!!

I know that i might lose readers in this way, but i am just under a lot of pressure which is not letting me turn on Word and type out even a few words...

but i will continue and that's for sure !!!!!πŸ˜›

thanks a lot to everyone who stalk this thread once in a while in their busy schedule as well, just to remind me that this story is still awaiting readers even when the writer is too much engrossed to set her personal life back in tracks..

thanks to all you lovely people 😳😳

Oh. Okay. Take your time then.πŸ˜›
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I read all the chapter in one go, it was so beautiful and I love the story, the way you write and both of the characters.
I love this idea to travel again to find ourselves, to find a new way to get back what we lost .
Really, hope you will update soon , and really it was beautiful and everything in it was.
961111 thumbnail
Hey people.. Just dropped in to say a Hello and to let you know that i remember about this story and also the fact that it is in a desperate need of completion...
Worry not, i will update it.. Soon after i am done with all my exams and get settled down a bit...😳

Till then, Take Care all... Wish you a Merry Christmas and a very very Happy & prosperous year ahead..in advance 😳
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello
Just read all the chapters in a go n loved the story.
It's gud that ur dropping in to assure the readers that u will be back.
But plz try to finish rather than keep it unattended and incomplete.

Amazing story to rediscover your life.
961111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Hello

Just read all the chapters in a go n loved the story.
It's gud that ur dropping in to assure the readers that u will be back.
But plz try to finish rather than keep it unattended and incomplete.

Amazing story to rediscover your life.

Thanks a lot dear.. I am glad that u liked the story till now.. πŸ˜›

and dont worry, i wont be keeping it unattended for too long.. I am just too busy sorting out a few things, and i hope i will be back in few weeks time..cant say the exact date though, but will try to make it soon!! 😳

i wanna come back and finish the story, and that's the reason why i keep posting here a note whenever i log in, just to let my readers know that i am still present, but inactive πŸ˜†