This is how a PH should be!

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I did not have energy to make this post last night as it was too late, but can I say how much immense respect I have for this production house?

They have never let any of us down. They listen to us and they consider our feedbacks. So many times they have made changes right before the next telecast if we didnt like something. I mean who does this?

This is why I love Beintehaa Team. The water splashing was a genuine mistake and in no way intended to hurt anyone's religious sentiments. The idea was to show something else, but mistakenly something else was shown. They accepted their mistake and apologized. They didn't intend it that way. This is what makes BI makers so special. This is in response to all the criticism and bashing they got on FB.

Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woww i m really glad to see that they always listen to their fans...They accepted their mistake thats really a big thing...really proud of this PH
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Thnx so much for sharing dis.And yes,I luv these creatives & the producers,infact d whole team.Since he himself belongs to dis religion,he tries to maintain d authenticity of d same.And they accept their mistakes if any.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs gagan...really BI team is the best hv never any PH lk ths who admit their mistake listen to the fans n make changes on their demand ...bt BI team do it all for us we r so lucky ...thy never disappoint us.
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so nice of him to clarify
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Gagan, was this on facebook? I have Farhan as a friend but i never saw this.
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is actually really nice 👏
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
d way dey take care of fans wishes aftr all d bashing dey gt i feel so proud to be be a fan of sch shw which hs so amazing producers,actors nd each nd everyone attached to d shw ..i jst feel bad wen fans wdout thinking twice say bad things nd comment abt d shw nd storyline dat is bad .wen dey cn take care our wishes why cnt we understand dem nd be patient rather bashing dem nd asking dem absurd questions all tym..i love beintehaa nd people associated wd it nd i love u gagan dii .. u truly one of d nicest person i hve come across nd a solid genuine fan of d shw ..hats off to u ..take my bow gagan dii👏
Edited by preeharsharora - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hats off Farhan Sir...you really care abt us fans...proud tht iam a fan of Beintehaa
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes full respect fot the team for their humility and openess