Love Station: Insaaniyat

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone so today it's Insaaniyat but before that as usual a quick review on the episode expect zaya because they come into the category for our love station😃
As we are expecting all powerful package episodes now a days it was once again one of those.

Today it started off with the Quaran Kahani scene where Zain remembers his dad's words of how his complaints came from school that he does not learn how to read Quaran and distracts others as well while on the other hand Aaliya knows it by heart. Usman mamu as we all knew that he will never vanish from in the show n yes he has not his always there in everyone's memories n we will get his sequence tmrw with Aaliya n hopefully one with Zain😊

Nafeesa I don't think she will ever feel that guilt that she will have the courage to confess to anyone in the family that the whole jail fiasco was all thanks to her but today I don't know I had a feeling she was feeling guilty/sad seeing where zaya have came to in their relationship when they were readily signing the papers. 😲

Suraiya I really wonder whether you will be ever be able to be a good mother to Zain & Fahad because when Zain left after signing the papers you said to Fahad let Zain be , just want to know do you ever ask him or just assume stuff?

Shazia gurl you are really greedy and what are you going to get if the divorce takes place because your reaction was just like "HUH" when Rehan said that this divorce is not that easy. but off course you stick to your character and namarata I must say your theatre work really works well in the show. 👏

Fahad must say you being a really good brother to Zain today when you explained to Zain about how Usman was very close to Zain not just as a son but as a friend it was really beautiful😊

Rehan and his kids are really trying to help Aaliya for the best and I really think that Rehan is a good friend/brother to both zain & Aaliya please continue that we really appreciate it😊

Now that is my review of each character and over all the episode was really nice one thing I would add in the review is that today when they shot the sequence when Zain & Aaliya were shown lost in thoughts with off course old scenes being used yet it was very unique. I don't think I have seen a sad sequence shot in this style I found it different n really nice so kudos to the team keep up the work👏 Now lets start the Love station.

Meri Insaaniyat😭
(Zain no matter how much you are trying to show that you hate Aaliya yet you sense her presence , Aaliya tries to control her coughing which was very sweet of her I must say that Aaliya is someone who will go against anyone for her Mamu just like how her Mamu fought with everyone for his Bhanji. Zain remembers his old moment of a similar time and brings water for Aaliya. She goes through the same emotions and when she is about to her the glass "SPLASH" Zain throws it into her face. My heart went out for the girl but don't worry she is not clinging onto this behaviour👏 Zain says to her that "Do you know why I hate you , it's because you snatched away my humanity and I could not anything". Unfortunately Zain you have forgotten that Aaliya was someone who you considered to show you the right way but again you have the lost trust and in this phase you are loosing your Aaliya , who you will have to find when ever you find your trust back. When they Sign the divorce papers Aaliya didn't hesitate which I loved yet off course she has emotions she remembered her nikah. Zain's turn to sign he didn't hesitate either but again he also remembered their nikah after all they are similar people but need to realise that. Very well shot scene)

Zain back to office😊
(This was a scene of the two brothers and as I mentioned in the review it was really sweet and beautiful. He calls Rehan to asks him to come home with the Nikah nama. When Aaliya enters we see Suraiya rubbing her hand on his back and we see Zain looking around indicating his going to ignore the feelings. Btw the I loved Aaliya's dress she was looking really nice as always. Zain's expression was sort of blank when he learnt about the 51% share being Aaliya's maybe tomorrow we will get a executed scene so let's wait😊)

This is it my done with the love station n my review plus waiting for all the feedback. Yesterday yes I didn't get to do a love station post for 6th august episode and I create a post apologizing and explaining my reason so my sorry once again. The track is really amazing guys Like really I am sure we didn't expect the cvc's so accurate with their scenes and how every thing seems linked now so let's sit back n enjoy the ride of this new journey of zaya. I cannot wait tonight's epi with mamu and Aaliya scene n how Aaliya will decide from there and much more😃 Thank you to everyone who bears with my post I really appreciate it ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Why is our forum sooo dead where is everyone??? not just for my post in particular but for the whole forum
ZayaFever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
splendid review😊
was sooo heart breaking to watch zain throw the water on aaliya's face..
can't wait for tonights episode...
morris thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post, Priyanka.
HarshIka's expressions were great. They've improved so much in this short span. So proud of them.

This track is very interesting. Till now, executed well too. Hope it continues.
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaFever

splendid review😊
was sooo heart breaking to watch zain throw the water on aaliya's face..
can't wait for tonights episode...

Thank you n yes it was very heart breaking to see but will wait for him to realise
n neither can I wait😊
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post as usual...👍🏼 for a moment i though it was rehaan who bought for her and mentally i was NOOO not him... but thankfully it was zain only.. but gut feeling told me he was going to splash the water at her face... zain is too hurt to show concern for aaliya... He will think each and every way to hurt her but sadly in that he end up hurting himself more...

The scene between the brothers were superb... I am glad fahad eaxctly knew what their father's vision was.. zain being in power of barkat royal..and indirectly aaliya too. a great father and even better mamu...😊

Editing was bad but guess time was a constrain for them.. I think Harshad and Preetika needs some time off... acting emotional scene is soo much tiring than doing lighthearted scenes... I will keep a blind eye to it...

Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
bang on post
loved title
really felt bad for aliya
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Awesome post as usual...👍🏼 for a moment i though it was rehaan who bought for her and mentally i was NOOO not him... but thankfully it was zain only.. but gut feeling told me he was going to splash the water at her face... zain is too hurt to show concern for aaliya... He will think each and every way to hurt her but sadly in that he end up hurting himself more...

The scene between the brothers were superb... I am glad fahad eaxctly knew what their father's vision was.. zain being in power of barkat royal..and indirectly aaliya too. a great father and even better mamu...😊

Editing was bad but guess time was a constrain for them.. I think Harshad and Preetika needs some time off... acting emotional scene is soo much tiring than doing lighthearted scenes... I will keep a blind eye to it...

Thank you sooo much for the feedback n I agree with you about Zain n yes Harshika do need rest as they have more work than we can imagine😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: morris

Very nice post, Priyanka.

HarshIka's expressions were great. They've improved so much in this short span. So proud of them.

This track is very interesting. Till now, executed well too. Hope it continues.

Thank you soo much n yes I agree with you they always make us proud fans😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya-firdose

bang on post
loved title
really felt bad for aliya

Thank you soo much n glad you like the title I do struggle at times to have the best title but feels good to know that you like it n yes did feel bad for Aaliya but she is not tolerating the behaviour which we love her for she told me off saying that you cannot stop me when it's about Mamu😊