Bone Marrow Part 1 aired on June 6

anjali.nair thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Sony's new strategy for higher TRPs is that in every episode one CID inspector should be the suspect. Today it is ACP Ajatshatru. By now CID officers should know that if it's someone else then tomorrow it can be him/her so no attitude with the suspect. 😃

Bone Marrow – Part 1 aired on June 6

The story starts with a guy walking into a warehouse mumbling to him about how sorry he is and he needs to die. There is a hanging rope already and this guy goes and hangs himself in it but it didn't look a natural suicide.

At the bureau ACP Ajatshatru looks disturbed. Inspector Akshay asks if his cell phone is off because he tried many times and couldn't reach him. Ajatshatru checks and it really was off. He wonders how? A lady is waiting for him there and he goes into his cabin with her. Her name is Sonal and they start talking. Outside the cabin Pratap, Tejali and Jasmine tease Ajatshatru. Then suddenly Sonal and Ajatshatru argue over something and he throws a glass and Sonal cries and walks out of the cabin. Ajatshatru goes after her but she leaves hurriedly. Ajatshatru is angry with other inspectors for not doing any work and trying to listen to their conversation. He asks them to go and mind their business. They are surprised at ACP's behavior. The ACP Ajatshatru they know is a very soft spoken man but today he is very irritated.

Ajatshatru gets a call on his cell from some guy who wants to talk to him about his daughter. That guy is stuttering and he asks Ajatshatru too meet him in the warehouse. Ajatshatru goes out to meet him and Akshay asks if he should also go but ACP says no he would go alone.

Ajatshatru goes inside the warehouse but can't find anyone. Something hits him and he falls and turns and sees someone hanging. He looks shocked and calls crime branch. Tejali asks him why he came here? He tells her to meet someone.

ACP Pradhyuman does not believe ACP Ajatshatru because there is proof that Ajatshatru spoke to this dead guy sometime ago. He finds Ajatshatru cell number in dead guy's mobile. Ajatshatru tells him that he got a call but it was wrong number. ACP Pradhyuman takes Ajastshtru's cell phone and checks and finds that he spoke with this guy for about 1 min and some secs and if it was wrong number then it should take that much time. He asks what Ajatshatru is hiding but he keeps mum. Ajatshatru tells ACP Pradhyuman that he shouldn't forget that he is also an ACP but Pradhyuman says he doesn't care and only believes in clues. (It's high time all CID officers get some classes in attitude management)😆 😆

ACP Pradhyuman says this doesn't look like a suicide and a suicide note is pasted on his chest. He remembers that 2 years ago another guy Anand died similar way, same place and there was a suicide note on his chest too with same handwriting. He suspects both were killed. He asks Ajatshatru if he knows Anand? Ajatshtru says he have never met Anand or the guy Manish who died today.
Pradhyuman asks Ajatshatru to stay out of this case and asks Pratap and Jasmine to go to Anand's home who died 2 years ago. When Pratap and Jasmine reach Anand's home Ajastshtru is already there asking questions. He tells Pratap that he needs to know since he is being suspected. Anand's mother tells them that Anand had no money, no job and then one day he got a call for some driver's job and after he attended that interview he came home disturbed and committed suicide. She gives Anand's files to them, which have list of all the places where he went for interview. Ajatshatru goes from there hurriedly. Pratap and Jasmine are suspicious at his behavior and follow him. Ajatshatru goes home and takes some file and finds Anand's resume in it. He tells to himself that's why he remembered him suddenly. He leaves that and goes from there and Pratap and Jasmine sees that.

Tejali and Akshay get a call from Pradhyuman asking them to meet him soon. .(I think there is going to be a love track between Akshay and Tejali) Pradhyuman asks them to keep and eye on Ajatshatru but Akshay refuses. Pradhyuman tells him that it's his orders.

Pratap and Jasmine go to bureau and tell everyone that Ajatshatru knew Anand as he applied for Ajatshatru's drivers' job. Tejali and Jasmine now suspect Ajatshatru but Akshay scolds them. They argue and Ajastshtru comes there. Pratap gets a call about another suicide.

They go to the spot and find another man hanging in the similar way and similar suicide note on his chest. Pratap asks Jasmine to collect some clues from there. Pratap finds fingerprints on suicide note.

At forensic lab, Dr. Bharadwaj tells Pradhyuman that his assumption is right and this is not suicide but murder. He finds gunpowder on forehead. It looks as if someone kept a gun on the forehead and asked the guy to commit suicide. Jasmine matches fingerprints they got from suicide spot. She tells Pradhyuman that she got the match. She looks puzzled. Pradhyuman asks her to give him the name. Computer shows ACP Ajatshatru's photo. Everyone including Ajatshatru is shocked.

Tonight's previews: They show Ajatshatru's daughter getting hurt and Pradhyuman telling Ajatshatru that he is badly entangled in this web of murder.
Edited by bluepink - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Bluepink I totally agree and was telling somone today that now after Akshay we have ACP Ajatshatru as the accused. Also in CID its Daya and its beyond a cetain case I think this too they will have this beyond one case. This is all paving for shwetha's return
kitu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YES! BLUEPINK , I ALSO AGREE TO YOU LIKE FORTVPUR BUT, YOU SAID THAT THERE MAY BE SOME LOVE TRACK BETWWEN TEJALI & AKSHAY HOW? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND PLS TELL ME NA?😳
kitu thumbnail
😊HI! fortvpur, HOW ARE YOU? I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT CAN THEY SOLVE BOTH THE CASES AT SAME TIME? AS WELL AS SWETA< SUNIDHI> CAN HELP ACP AJATSHTRU?😕
Love''sAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey where can i read the concluding part
OodlesDoodles thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriti_6teen

The concluding part will be posted here so you will able to read it later today.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitu

😊HI! fortvpur, HOW ARE YOU? I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT CAN THEY SOLVE BOTH THE CASES AT SAME TIME? AS WELL AS SWETA< SUNIDHI> CAN HELP ACP AJATSHTRU?😕

They have in the past done multiple cases with different tracks , In CID ACP Pradyuman;s son's case was happening for weeks in parallel to ACP's regular cases. SO after watching last night and seeing that it was not concluded, my predictions seemed right that this was not a short 2 day case as the others.
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitu

YES! BLUEPINK , I ALSO AGREE TO YOU LIKE FORTVPUR BUT, YOU SAID THAT THERE MAY BE SOME LOVE TRACK BETWWEN TEJALI & AKSHAY HOW? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND PLS TELL ME NA?😳

When Pradhyuman called Akshay and Tejali to meet him, the way they were talking had the vibe of a future love track 😉 😃. That's my prediction. 😛
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriti_6teen

I will post Part 2 after a while. The story didn't end last night so concluding part will most probably be next week.
kitu thumbnail
oh! thanks bluepink😆