Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TFS the article. I love her answers...she is so clear and honest in her answers..no pretense or faking at all. I just love her interviews whether in media or in articles...just amazing person...beautiful both internally and externally.
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1 thing abt media.Wot Pree said is not shocking at all coz it's a fact we all know abt media.
Acting in front of her as if dey understand her plight but goes back to their newsrooms,make stories & telecast rubbish.Bloddy hypocrites.And yes,we do get excited to know b4hand d story further & also d offscreen segments but everyday?No,it's not right for d shw nor d actors.Wheres d exclusivity of being a star?And I know it's human nature,we'll get bored of seeing them if we do every single day.

And yes,she's not a loner at all.She does party sometimes but she cnt do it at d cost of her health or compromising on her work.

And I m happy she's spoken to Subhash K Jha,senior journalist frm Times.

sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS :)
I love Pree's answers and I so agree with what she said!
I swear media just likes to overreact situations!!
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks For Sharing Gagan Didi!
Really True! Spoilers and These media things (SBB/SBS) ruin the suspense and moreover they always exaggerate things! I love Pree's answer!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS,she never fail to impress me with her honest nature.love her every answer.
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
The love media love cooking up rubbish, I don't believe for a second that Preetika is a 'Diva' as they are trying to portray her as one. Not gonna lie, when I read the article and she said me and Harshad may not be 'close pals' felt like harshika dreams were over </3 lol
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing and taking the time to type out the entire article.
I agree with her that too much spoilers kill the show.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks gagan... we knew this even if she wud not have clarified.. we love her n know her soo much beforehand that no one can change our opinion about her... she is very sweet n honest always... cant fake...
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks gagan di fr d article..dats d reason we love preetika she is quite straight forward in putting up her views nt hurting anyone sentiments .she is one sweet down to earth girl she hs a reserved nature nd we should respect dat nd rightly said shwing all d twists nd coming story in news everyday kills d mood so well said on dat part .bt dis media dey should understand nd respect one's privacy rather tarnishing her image calling her drama queen nd all aftr d interaction wd preetika if media is behavng lyk dis its so cheap abt media...all i wnt say we love preetika fr wt she is nd we will always love her wt so eva happens
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved her answers god bless her