Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susanrao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys sorry for the late update, okay from now on i'll try to at least update 3 times a week. so do you guys, like the story.
YOUR MY HAPPINESS!
" can i come in?" rehaan asked the residence of barkhat villa. "you don't need permission" said zain. "but the person i brought might". Rehaan went out and brought Aliyah
" Rehaan, please let go of me, i don't want to be here,Rehaaan!!!!" aliyah said screaming. Everyone looked on, zain seemed angry that rehaan brought Aliyah here. Shaziya was looking how rehaan cared about Aliyah.

"rehaaan, please let go of me" aliyah pleaded
"fine" rehaan let go of aliyah hard that she almost fell, but she landed right in Zains arms Zain and aliyah were looking into each others eye, both noticed pain. " usman saab wanted you two, to always be like this in each others arms."
" rehaan why did you bring Aliyah, she has no right to be in this house." yelled shaziya. she always had to jump in every situation rehaan thought.
" you also didn't have the right to enter fahad and nafisa's life, so please sit down., aliyah is still part of this house and will." rehaan said looking at aliyah who was standing near zain. Zain realized he was near her, so he got up and hed to wards his mom. and aliyah toward rehaan. "Aliyah is 51% owner of barkhat royal, which means the divorce cannot take place. Everyone was shocked especially aliya herself.
Surraiya walked toward aliyah and slapped her, zain was shocked, including rehaan.
"you did all this to get money, if you wanted money i would've gave you money, but why ruin usman saab's dream'' Suraiyaa was ready to raise her hand but rehaan stopped her. "i respect you alot, but hitting the innocent isn't right.
Aliyah continued to look at zain and said " i don't want to be 51% owner. you all can have it" Aliyah was about to leave when she heard clapping. She turned around and saw zain clapping and walking toward her. " what a good way to show your greatness, how fake can you be" zain said while his eyes were getting watery. " believe what you want zain, be how you like, leave me, divorce me, Hate me, but dont say anything about my honour", Aliyah walked out.

"Zain i'll get going, here is a copy of the will, Aliyah wait i'll drop you, Good day."
Rehaan walked toward aliyah and nodded his head, signalling her that its okay, and that she isn't alone. he opened the door and both left sisde by side.
" Mom, what is this rehaan and aliyah, i dont trust this rehaan, he was taking so much care of that cheapster. I bet he likes her, look how he was holding her." said shaziya looking at surraiya
" STOP!!!, All I know is Rehaan is not like that, and for aliyah, she can trap anyone, but not rehaan, rehaan is smart, and hey share a brother and sister relationship" zain said still looking at the door.

" are you still taking her side zain? asked surraiya
" No mom, i'm just saying what is the truth" said zain "ooh and mom, i have to go to the office and finish some work,."
Zain left while surraiya thinking a way to fully get rid of aliyah

PRECAP... Aliyah and rehaan were walking rehaan huggs aliyah to console her zain sees that

Please leave lots of comments and likes

-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved all 3 updates
beautifully written 😳
waiting for the next part
do PM me when you update
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update! ;)
would u please PM me for the next update?
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update !!!!
very well written..
waiting for d next part...
Febi_Love_Pree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update... waiting for next part... plz update soon
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awwwesome yaar
really too good
precap damn interesting
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part
cont soon
pls pm me next time:)
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved zain jealousy...
Whole chappy was awesome...
Update soon...
Pm me when u update next chapter...
Susanrao thumbnail
hey guys sorry i wont be updating until friday because i'm leaving the country, thanks for all the lovley comments.
Susanrao thumbnail
TEASER
as zain was driving to work, he saw aliyah and rehaan walking, o he decided to follow them, he didn't even realize why he was following them

aliyah & Rehaan
" you will say yes, to the 51%" said rehaan looking serious
"why should I, what will i get, i lost everything i had, my love, my husband, MY HAPPINESS. said aliyah crying
"This 51% can help, i promised you that i will bring your happiness back,
Aliyah was crying and crying, rehaan held hand and hugged her
"shhh, i said i promise"
aliyah hugged him back

Zain stopped the car at the shocking scene

Has a new doubt rise? Is it on Aiyah? Or on rehaan