Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susanrao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you you all, i will try to update everyday, and i will send pm's to those who asked, stay tuned, lots of masala stuff going to happen soon
Susanrao thumbnail
lool okay glad u liked it

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its really nyc plzzz continue and pm me
cutegurlx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plzzz pm me also
and it is really really nyc...continue
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great start, I wonder why she has fainted. Continue soon x
Susanrao thumbnail

Hey guys I'm typing this on my phone sorry ifdon't get PMS , I promise u will next part
YOUR MY HAPPINESS
"ALIYAH" said shabana while rubbing her hands. The doctor cameand checked aliyah
"Her pluse is fine, but blood pressure is low, she needs sine sugar and lots of rest". Rehaan dropped the doctor to the door and said his regards
"Ammi, I'm not hungry", Aliyah said refusing toeatbut shabana just kept insisting. "NO AMMI"!!! ALIYAH SHOUTED This time she was serious.

"You will" rehaan said while entering and taking the bowl of soup from shabana,"everything will bokay,promise, you will get your old life back"rehaan said calmly while giving aliyahs first b

"Why are you helping me,?" Aliyah asked looking atrehaan
Rehaan smiled and said "I'm not helping you, I only help those who r right not wrong, zain just needs time to calm down"
"rehaan, promise me, you will bring my happiness back,"
Rehaan held aliyah's hand and promised her. Aliyah held zain's and mamu's picture and hugged it to sleep.
Rehaan was talking to gulam about the divorce procedures, until he got zain's call. He excused him self and picked. The phone.
"Rehaan,,it is me, zain, can you come tomorrow, and read dads will,
"sure, i'll bring it tomorrow" rehaan said trying to look for the file
BARKHAT VILLA
zain finished talking with rehaan, he sat on his bed and looked around the room, his room was a mess, pictures on the floor glass pieces on the ground. but zain looked worse. he looked as if he didn't bath for days, and never slept. Images of aliyah and his dad kept running through his mind.
"Aliyah, we were so happy, but you changed all that in a day, what did i not do for you, what did i not give, what did my dad do to you, was there something missing in my love. i used to say i can't live without you, but now i can, i have to, for my family which you destroyed. zain got down and and picked up all the pictures put them in a bag, and went out to throw them
REHAAN RESIDENCE
Rehaan was looking for Usman's and when he did he saw something that could help everyone.

okay you guys this is the full update tell me how u like it, it is alittle short, sorry, next one will be long
Edited by CrazyAmzy - 10 years ago
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nicely written
waiting for next part
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was interesting...
Waiting for the next part
asyaarshilover thumbnail