Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Maybe I watched way too many Ekta shows.. lol but I doubt everyone from Surri to Rehaan ๐Ÿ˜† On a serious note.. there is something so suspicious about Surraiya. I do think there is more to it also she confessed what she was doing to Usmaan and I wonder why if they were going to kill him off?I am dead sure he has left something behind.

Ooo...before I go...had to answer you since I have immense respect for you as a mod as well...

Suraiya is very cunning and shrewd but like you say...Usman must have known her also so he must have his punch ready for her. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sajni786

Ooo...before I go...had to answer you since I have immense respect for you as a mod as well...

Suraiya is very cunning and shrewd but like you say...Usman must have known her also so he must have his punch ready for her. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

awww Sajni.. ๐Ÿค— no worries you go take rest!

and yes I guess time will tell ...
I like the fact that the writers link everything together so hopefully we will get to see what happened in those crucial hours before Usmaan Mamu's death as story unfolds.

Chalo take care.. am off too ..

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sajni786

Suraiya's whole dealing with her hubby's death and dealing with Zain's state of mind is very suspicious. The lady as nafeesa said...only cares for herself and her win and no one else.

As for Nafeesa, I really cannot understand what exactly was she trying to achieve. She wanted to take revenge from Suraiya which she succeeded to some extent, but what did she get out from placing Aaliya on the axe other than she walking away clear from even a doubt?
From where I see...she is still having to live under Suraiya's command, she is still sharing her hubby with Shazia, her brother still married a Bhopal ki ladki and now she will be losing her hope for getting a share in the property. So what did she really gain from doing all this? I say Nafeesa needs training on better conspiracy plans๐Ÿ˜†

Hey welcome to the BI forum!! You know what I agree with you, at first I felt for this woman because I believed her love was genuine but now I don't know. I mean like you said she wanted Zain under her control and away from Aaliya by hook or crook so it is not far fetched she could be behind Usman's death. One thing you quickly learn about BI is that it is unpredictable!

As for Nafeesa LOL! You bring up some good points about her but I think for her it was just about getting that satisfaction of seeing Suraiya humiliated beyond belief. Nafeesa knows how much Suraiya prides her reputation to the public eye and to see it destroyed brought a smile to her face, that I cannot blame her for but she really did screw up other people's lives in the process perhaps that explains her reaction today. I expected to see her smirking away but she actually looked a bit guilty seeing ZaYa signing the divorce papers.
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey welcome to the BI forum!! You know what I agree with you, at first I felt for this woman because I believed her love was genuine but now I don't know. I mean like you said she wanted Zain under her control and away from Aaliya by hook or crook so it is not far fetched she could be behind Usman's death. One thing you quickly learn about BI is that it is unpredictable!

As for Nafeesa LOL! You bring up some good points about her but I think for her it was just about getting that satisfaction of seeing Suraiya humiliated beyond belief. Nafeesa knows how much Suraiya prides her reputation to the public eye and to see it destroyed brought a smile to her face, that I cannot blame her for but she really did screw up other people's lives in the process perhaps that explains her reaction today. I expected to see her smirking away but she actually looked a bit guilty seeing ZaYa signing the divorce papers.

Hey Thanks Mandy...

OMG I feel so special here in the BI forum getting replies from Channel Mods๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
The other reason why I felt Suraiya being the culprit is coz a normal person just watching TV and soaps without having any idea of this IF world will likely not put Suraiya on the doubt board. Reason being she is the wife and her scene that I mentioned with Usman's coma striken body can be easily taken from a positive angle...as in a genuine love and cry for the need of her hubby.

Nafeesa's character is quite edgy I must say. One cant place a finger as to what exactly is her graph and what is her role in this entire story. She is I suppose a flex player of the writer so that she can be molded and twisted as per the track. She unfortunately does not show a steady trait unlike Shazia who is much more clearer.

sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Sajni Sa ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜†

Stalker๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This woman is capable of anything! In an earlier episode she had alluded to the fact that she was the one who brought Usman from Bhopal and turned an very ordinary Bhopalie man into the top business man he was today. She has always been the dominant partner in their relationship; Usman knew this and that is exactly why he always took important decision alone and in secret. God forbid any woman should loose her husband but those that have grieve their loss and I have not seen this woman do this at all; all her emotions have been extremely fake...