Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

Thanks for the offer. Will think about it😆 plus depending on the TRPs I get from BI members...afterall its all about TRPs😆

LOL no one is going to say anything, 😆 everyone is very welcoming here😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

We all da homies here😆
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LOL no one is going to say anything, 😆 everyone is very welcoming here😆

awww...that's so sweet of u.

I honestly came here coz my tummy was rumbling with this thought I needed to get it out my system😆

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@bold
WORD...Suraiya is very clever and cannot be underestimated as you said.
And she doesn't seem to be mourning over her hubby's death as much as she claimed to love and need him. Plus she is so much more interested in separating Zain and Aaliya and have been dealing with Usman's death most strongly compared to other family members.

I cant comment on Rehaan for now coz he is still quite new to the whole story. Let's see how his character shapes up.

Thanks for replying.😳

Yeah Surraiya amazes me. I don't know what goes on in her mind. It is so heart breaking to see that even after Usman's death all she cares about is of separating Zaya
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awww...that's so sweet of u.

I honestly came here coz my tummy was rumbling with this thought I needed to get it out my system😆

well it's very good that you got it out. naww man i think sometimes there are fans that are just extreme and let ego come in the way. I know there are some BI fans here that also like RR. so it's all cool 😃
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the offer. Will think about it😆 plus depending on the TRPs I get from BI members...afterall its all about TRPs😆

LOL you should stay! 😆
Btw hi, I'm Sruthi, welcome to the forum. 🤗

Your post is definitely food for thought! Suraiya is a woman of contradictions, she's as fake as it can get...whatever sympathy I had for her just flew out the window when she started instigating her son again. Like, does she have nothing better to do? I didn't get how she could still have the strength or the mind to send Zain on a guilt trip if she 'loved' Usman that much!

I just want Zain to get to know the truth about her ASAP, pleaseee...
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Yeah Surraiya amazes me. I don't know what goes on in her mind. It is so heart breaking to see that even after Usman's death all she cares about is of separating Zaya

Suraiya is a very realistic and intriguing character actually. I dont know about you but I have personally known woman like her who cares about none but herself only and such woman are septic wounds to the society coz like they say, a woman has powers like no other to break a home and make a home.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Fight?? For what? O teri😆 But thanks for the welcom😳

Suraiya's whole dealing with her hubby's death and dealing with Zain's state of mind is very suspicious. The lady as nafeesa said...only cares for herself and her win and no one else.

As for Nafeesa, I really cannot understand what exactly was she trying to achieve. She wanted to take revenge from Suraiya which she succeeded to some extent, but what did she get out from placing Aaliya on the axe other than she walking away clear from even a doubt?
From where I see...she is still having to live under Suraiya's command, she is still sharing her hubby with Shazia, her brother still married a Bhopal ki ladki and now she will be losing her hope for getting a share in the property. So what did she really gain from doing all this? I say Nafeesa needs training on better conspiracy plans😆

LOL ya know, OUR SHow is better NO YOUR SHOW SUCKS 🤣

TBH Nafeesa let us down too, she went way too cruel on ZaYa and the way she all smiley during the jail sequence. You know we all were confused in the beginning too but she got her revenge by sending Suraiya to jail and getting her beaten up.

Exactly where was her revenge in Shazia? She basically ruined ZaYas life thats all she did.

Stupid woman,
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL you should stay! 😆
Btw hi, I'm Sruthi, welcome to the forum. 🤗

and this nigga already began to introduce herself🤣
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_