Hi Guys..Making A Guest Appearance!

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Beintehaan Members...

As you can all see from my AVIs...I am a RR fan.๐Ÿ˜† Well actually precisely put, RR1 (Rudra and Paro fan) and not really interested much with RR2 although I still watch it to simply witness Ashish and Sanaya's talent.

Anyhows...that was just a brief summary about me.
I have been watching Beintehaan since Day 1 so do follow the story and the sad demise of the ultimate hero, Usman, is quite shattering. (Talk about TV shows killing off important characters just for TRPs๐Ÿค”...Hail Mary...Oops...should I say Ya Allah๐Ÿ˜†)

So while I was watching last night's epi...a thought came to my mind. Could Suraiya be the reason behind Usman's death? I mean she got Usman killed purposely as he was her trump card to win Zain from Aaliya?

A few epis back, she was crying her heart out to Usman's coma striken body and telling him how much she needs him and all. Did she by any chance mean that she needs him to win Zain?

I dont know if anyone here has discussed this...or how you all percieve Suraiya's character but from whatever I have seen of her, she is a very shrewd, self-centred, egoistic and insecure woman and can go to any lengths to win any situation she takes on. I honestly never felt she loved Usman truely. She loved his status and power more over the guy himself.

What do you guys think?

Edited by sajni786 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You know thats a very good thought, I was thinking the same, as to she cried immensely and was upset over her husbands death, TBH I even felt bad for her but only for like a second, it vanished as soon as she begin to make Zain feel more guilty.

Instead of him consoling him, telling him its going to be okay upon loosing his father, of course not expecting anything for Aliyah, caring about his sentiments she begin to yell at him that its also his fault that Usman passed away. He was already feeling defeated seeing his father dying in his arms and he was helpless, like he already wasnt carrying enough baggage.

Zain lost his super hero and the person he was a hero for, not only did he loose his father but his wife, the person he'd kill for.

I really want Zain to find out Suraiyas reality but Nafeesas first on the list, than her, I want Nafeesa to be kicked out. All my sympathy for Zain hes just going to seek pain after pain.

Oh and Welcome i'm glad your here in BI forum and not to fight๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I will say it is a valid point because Surraiya has been a character who can't be underestimated. She can totally do this. In fact now instead of mourning she wants Aliya out like which wife would still have that much senses left after losing her husband. Moreover, there can be some past of Surraiya which we don't know and Rehan can be a part of it. Btw a good point :)
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I will say it is a valid point because Surraiya has been a character who can't be underestimated. She can totally do this. In fact now instead of mourning she wants Aliya out like which wife would still have that much senses left after losing her husband. Moreover, there can be some past of Surraiya which we don't know and Rehan can be a part of it. Btw a good point :)

@bold
WORD...Suraiya is very clever and cannot be underestimated as you said.
And she doesn't seem to be mourning over her hubby's death as much as she claimed to love and need him. Plus she is so much more interested in separating Zain and Aaliya and have been dealing with Usman's death most strongly compared to other family members.

I cant comment on Rehaan for now coz he is still quite new to the whole story. Let's see how his character shapes up.

Thanks for replying.๐Ÿ˜ณ

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum dear ๐Ÿค—
and no you are not the only one.
I have always contemplated this.
I even thought that maybe she was behind the elevator accident...as like you said if she wants to control Zain and get rid of Aaliya..then that is the ultimate way.
And the way she would keep telling him everything that she was going to do..I felt like it was because she thought that he was gonna be paralyzed forever, so he is no threat maybe that's why she's just blabbering this whole thing.
Because before she would hide all her intentions and plotting from Usman as well!
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

You know thats a very good thought, I was thinking the same, as to she cried immensely and was upset over her husbands death, TBH I even felt bad for her but only for like a second, it vanished as soon as she begin to make Zain feel more guilty.

Instead of him consoling him, telling him its going to be okay upon loosing his father, of course not expecting anything for Aliyah, caring about his sentiments she begin to yell at him that its also his fault that Usman passed away. He was already feeling defeated seeing his father dying in his arms and he was helpless, like he already wasnt carrying enough baggage.

Zain lost his super hero and the person he was a hero for, not only did he loose his father but his wife, the person he'd kill for.

I really want Zain to find out Suraiyas reality but Nafeesas first on the list, than her, I want Nafeesa to be kicked out. All my sympathy for Zain hes just going to seek pain after pain.

Oh and Welcome i'm glad your here in BI forum and not to fight๐Ÿ˜†

Fight?? For what? O teri๐Ÿ˜† But thanks for the welcom๐Ÿ˜ณ

Suraiya's whole dealing with her hubby's death and dealing with Zain's state of mind is very suspicious. The lady as nafeesa said...only cares for herself and her win and no one else.

As for Nafeesa, I really cannot understand what exactly was she trying to achieve. She wanted to take revenge from Suraiya which she succeeded to some extent, but what did she get out from placing Aaliya on the axe other than she walking away clear from even a doubt?
From where I see...she is still having to live under Suraiya's command, she is still sharing her hubby with Shazia, her brother still married a Bhopal ki ladki and now she will be losing her hope for getting a share in the property. So what did she really gain from doing all this? I say Nafeesa needs training on better conspiracy plans๐Ÿ˜†

sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

welcome to the forum dear ๐Ÿค—

and no you are not the only one.
I have always contemplated this.
I even thought that maybe she was behind the elevator accident...as like you said if she wants to control Zain and get rid of Aaliya..then that is the ultimate way.
And the way she would keep telling him everything that she was going to do..I felt like it was because she thought that he was gonna be paralyzed forever, so he is no threat maybe that's why she's just blabbering this whole thing.
Because before she would hide all her intentions and plotting from Usman as well!

TBH...her crying and telling Usman how much she needs him and all sounded so fake to me. I mean when did she ever show any love for the man when he was all fine and ok. All I have seen her do is worry about herself...her plans, her needs...her wants. It has always been about her so out of nowhere...where did all that love come from?

Elevator accident...hmm could be...never know this woman!

Thanks for the welcome.๐Ÿ˜ณ

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh and why make only a guest appearance? Stay as a permanent cast or supporting role or even cameo ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† you have some really nice thoughts to share.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

oh and why make only a guest appearance? Stay as a permanent cast or supporting role or even cameo ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† you have some really nice thoughts share.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the offer. Will think about it๐Ÿ˜† plus depending on the TRPs I get from BI members...afterall its all about TRPs๐Ÿ˜†

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Thanks for the offer. Will think about it๐Ÿ˜† plus depending on the TRPs I get from BI members...afterall its all about TRPs๐Ÿ˜†

LMAO ๐Ÿคฃ

Word Count: 1