I found it disrespectful...

..Anannya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't know you guys but being a muslim, today, i found the scene where Zain has thrown the water on Aliya's face while she was reading the HOLY QURAN totally disrespectful!
I know this is just a show and that the book Aliya was holding at that moment wasn't a real Quran but afterall it's portraying a story and culture of muslim people! I know Zain was really hurt but whatever is the reason behind our anger, we muslims have so much respect towards our religion! Quran and its words are higher than anything for us!
I think the makers should pay more attention...

Am I the only one who felt like this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As thy are nt muslims thy r nt allowed to touch quran and im sure thy respect the fact and thy only put a cover nd i can surly say the quran wasnt real...so chill
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I felt the same
Really felt bad for Aaliya 😕
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said, dear Allah i was thinking is it just me 😊 That was really hurting to see ...
Well your upset with Aliya but atleast see what she is doing.. You just can't insult a person while reading ir holding Quran der is nothing in this workd is bigger then Quran if you insult it you will get punished i have seen avtually it's book fron Allah to us we have to respect it...!!

They should pay more attendion and should know what they are doing.. They can't insult religion..!!
Thank you dear for this post for me much needed one... Hope cvs realize this...
funpanie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you!!!
Writers and creatives please donot disrespect religion in the show!!!
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I completely agree with u!!
Nice post dear! !

Well I think so v can calmly n sweetly make dem aware of this without criticism!!
Coz the dialogues n scenes r written by non-muslim...so maybe unintentionally he didnt payed attention or u know sometimes in hurry they forget...coz all r from non-muslim background!!

And I think wen they vil come to know abut the views ...maybe they seriously take note n in coming epi maybe they show zain repenting nt only for hurting aliya bt as religion wise also!!

No offence to anyone!! Dont think I used criticism word for u or anyone else!!
Just wat I felt I said!!
Bt ya being a muslim I too felt bad!!

I hope CVS vil have a look n vil nt get to see such mistakes again!! :)
Seema1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree too...whatever it is they r showing it as quran and we muslim respective our books unlike non muslim shouting and quarreling infornt of thr god in temples may acceptable for them bt not for us even if is tv serial.and onemore thing is that be
tter have good knowledge abt islam and show correct way
Edited by Seema1987 - 10 years ago
pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes that was very harsh. I didn't like that at all. Like being rude and all is fine but throwing water while she was reading the Quran. Very rude
I still think zain doesn't have a lot of respect for Islam. A good muslim would never do that. He found his feeling more important than his attitude towards his religion.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good point...i agree with you
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I too felt dat was rude.Aalia did nt utter a word coz she don't want to do any tamasha.
He is angry , can understand but this sort of behaviour will nt be accepted.