Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Aliya shud not forgive him,

Ot seems like he never loved her
Mr zain,its easy to make promises but its hard to fulfill them.
Aliya shud also deal with him harshly now

but she will not even i think she will forgive him easily which will make him guilt more.but she not going to trust him like before he have to work hard to gain her trust and bring old Aliya back again.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

but she will not even i think she will forgive him easily which will make him guilt more.but she not going to trust him like before he have to work hard to gain her trust and bring old Aliya back again.

the problem is that we love zaya together,otherwise i think aliya deserves better than zainπŸ˜•
Aliya shudnt forgive him though
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

BI CV'S doesn't drag thing too long i think by two week true will come out(hope so)

Hope so too... I hope by the end of three months allthings are sorted out...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I would not say he is overreacting but yes he did go too far throwing water on her face
Spillthetea thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I would not say he is overreacting but yes he did go too far throwing water on her face

it was just too much
manny136 thumbnail
obviously what he did was wrong but he did tell her its all her fault for making him inhumane, when we r hurt we usually lash out at the ppl we love the most and aliya is tht for him, her being blamed by everyone right now also makes him more hurt and obviously he is gonna attack her coz he feels his whole family is paying for her actions. Im not justifying what he did coz its totally not right but in his state of mind all his anger and hurt and pain r directed at aliya and bhopalis but especially aliya. he is in a haze at the moment he thinks clearly around his family trying to be strong and supportive like in the office and his mom but when he sees aliya its love, hurt, anger, betrayal, all jumbled into one and he cant see straight its gonna take some time before tht haze goes. His anger also i think stems from his dad and aliyas place in his life. even during the Quran Khani he had the fb of Usman comparing him to aliya, she has always been a part of his life the connection through Usman and he feels she betrayed tht and zayas love for Usman is what got them together in the first place so the pain is even worse. Lets c his reaction tom when he finds out his dad once again chose aliya over him lol
Spillthetea thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

obviously what he did was wrong but he did tell her its all her fault for making him inhumane, when we r hurt we usually lash out at the ppl we love the most and aliya is tht for him, her being blamed by everyone right now also makes him more hurt and obviously he is gonna attack her coz he feels his whole family is paying for her actions. Im not justifying what he did coz its totally not right but in his state of mind all his anger and hurt and pain r directed at aliya and bhopalis but especially aliya. he is in a haze at the moment he thinks clearly around his family trying to be strong and supportive like in the office and his mom but when he sees aliya its love, hurt, anger, betrayal, all jumbled into one and he cant see straight its gonna take some time before tht haze goes. His anger also i think stems from his dad and aliyas place in his life. even during the Quran Khani he had the fb of Usman comparing him to aliya, she has always been a part of his life the connection through Usman and he feels she betrayed tht and zayas love for Usman is what got them together in the first place so the pain is even worse. Lets c his reaction tom when he finds out his dad once again chose aliya over him lol

But he is divorcing her and no punishment can be bigger for her,i understand he is hurt but all this is not correct.
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

But he is divorcing her and no punishment can be bigger for her,i understand he is hurt but all this is not correct.

Thts also part of his anger, he thinks it will atone him for supporting her, but he is not realizing tht when we r in so much pain we shouldnt be making such big life decisions, he just wants to keep hurting her. By the time he finds out the truth maybe he will think aliya is over him or he will fight for her but he will be in a world of hurt and his inner turmoil will eat him up. Aliya no matter how hurt she is will forgive him i think especially when she sees his pain and usmans words are always with her she will never forget them, he knew only aliya could take care of his family and especially zain
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He has crossed the stage of denial.He's goind through Anger.HE'll be going through pargaining,depression and then finally acceptance.I'm talking about the 5 stages of grief.We can't blame Zain.At the time of crisis and grief,all of us react differently.Zain is angry,his soul embittered by the situation.Just remember that in some corner of his heart he still loves Aaliya...unfortunately a valley of misunderstanding and silence has grown between them.It'll take him some time.and poor guy he loves her,bt he's heartbroken,can't think straight,when time will come then he will repent...just hope that that when that time comes,its not too late.
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly, dear i don't want Aliya to forgive him this easily... He should pay fir it..
He is just crissing his limit and what wrong she was doing reading Quran sachii zain apni aqal khou chuka hai poori tarah se..😑 You just can't begave like this infront of person reading Quran..
Astagfirullah!! all i can say... It was such hurting to see my Aliya... 😭😭 Has lost her dear maamu n see what all they are doing...

Will Aliya ever love him again as the way he behaving is worst then animal... 🀒
How can you hurt to this extent the person whom you loved the most zain...
Aliya was sooo right he have became heartless ...πŸ’” I can't see my Aliya pooy soul...!!!!
I'm actually liking rehan... He is amazing i want him to help her out.. Im sure he will...
Just wait zain how you gonna. Repent all what you are doing... 😑