Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peter123 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Yes, it was bad but I think it is to increase zain's guilt when the truth comes out... All these type of actions will come back to haunt him...

I do get the hate scenes but the missing scene could have been done better...He could have balanced both the scenes.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup that was not at all neede if he hater thn why cme..i dnt like ttotally extreme.. ..whatevr good husband or bad husband..zain really have no manners how to behave ...
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

don't worry soon he going to die out of guilt for what he did with Aliya till.i can't wait for true to come out.

Ohh.. do we have to wait exactly three months to get to bottom of this... ???? hope something positive clues come out pointing to Nafeesa...
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys give feedback to director politely. He doesnt have much follower on twitter. So he can see your tweets. He is young and open to criticism.

https://twitter.com/PPandiit
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peter123

I do get the hate scenes but the missing scene could have been done better...He could have balanced both the scenes.

Yes.. agree.. the editing was horrible ... the missing scene didn't look like they were missing each other...😕
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: richmich

Arre bhai,he's Zain Abdullah.Yeh to uski aadat ban chuki hai.Aaliya Ko insult karne ka theka liya hai usne.When he hated her,he used to do d same,when started liking her,he did d same,when he loved her ,he again did it & now again he hates her,he's repeating.And Everytime Aaliya is there to forgive him.Yet he gets away with most of d sympathies.Wot an irony?

SO TRUE 😛
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Felt like he was taking the badla for that hot chai that got thrown in his face.
But jokes apart this is all necessary for when he squirms and regrets his actions I really don't want Aaliya to forgive him easily. Just like he has made a no entry for her she should do the same.

Aaliya will now give it back to Zain now she owns Barkat Royale. The ball is in her court.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Ohh.. do we have to wait exactly three months to get to bottom of this... ???? hope something positive clues come out pointing to Nafeesa...

BI CV'S doesn't drag thing too long i think by two week true will come out(hope so)
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aliya shud not forgive him,
Ot seems like he never loved her
Mr zain,its easy to make promises but its hard to fulfill them.
Aliya shud also deal with him harshly now
Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He Thrown water on her face. That is unbearable. This time i wont support zain.