Isnt Zain over reacting?

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
seriously isnt Zain over reacting?i get he is feeling betrayed he is hurt.but still his behaviour isnt justified.He hates aliya and so he gave her divorce and literally pushed her out yesterday but throwing water is not justified,its very pathetic,if it was any other girl than aliya then she wud hv slapped him right away.Poor girl is doing what u want,she is giving u divorce without arguing,she is alone that doesnt mean u will insult her and illtreat her

if he keeps on doing like this i wont be able to support him,he is being an animal.i seriously want aliya to become a strict boss and set him right.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dn't worry tee aliya's turn is coming nw she will give him back though nt tat badly bt she will n zain he is hurt nw very badly bt slowly with time he get change
n more than his father's death I think its aliya's betrayal which is killing him frm inside as she is the one whom he needed the most at ths time bt due to the situations n with wht ppl hv shown him filled his brain with lot of negativity against aliya...has made him lk ths otherwise he is nt doing ths by heart its all his frustration he is taking out on her n ya in a bad way bt after he knws the truth he will pay for it tat too with BI mohabbat for her again lk he is treating her with BI nafrat ths time.
Zaya relation is lk ths only kabhi BI nafrat toh kabhi BI mohabbat ...these guyzz r nt normal har cheez BI hi karte hai...well I'm waiting for their BI mohabbat its going to be so much intense...after ths BI nafrat.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ue your kinda rite but still im not against him i dunno why...i still feel sad for him even for poor aaliya n actually blame fully goes on Nafeesa, Shalam and Chudails...

Plus how can we forget Zain is an egoistic person and is also hurt tht no one is with him in dis situataion instead he is givin sympathy 2 everyone

I agree with @Ashis
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arre bhai,he's Zain Abdullah.Yeh to uski aadat ban chuki hai.Aaliya Ko insult karne ka theka liya hai usne.When he hated her,he used to do d same,when started liking her,he did d same,when he loved her ,he again did it & now again he hates her,he's repeating.And Everytime Aaliya is there to forgive him.Yet he gets away with most of d sympathies.Wot an irony?
Edited by richmich - 10 years ago
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I felt bad too.. but then i thought offscreen kitna enjoy kiya hoga dono ne.. paani paani khelna.. that made me feel better... my shipper heart controlled my anger towards zains disgusting behaviour.. 😳 😆
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It clearly shows his love for aaliya is nothing wen compared to his love for his dad n mom...n its not d sign of a gud husband
peter123 thumbnail
I feel the director is not good he only knows how to show hate scenes... where as today he could have show how much zain n aliya miss each other but he did not ... even the editing was bad in that scene. ... He is fit for directing horror movies... miss maan sir 😕😕 he would have directed it beautifully.
peter123 thumbnail
I feel the director is not good he only knows how to show hate scenes... today he could have show how much zain n aliya miss each other but he did not ... even the editing was bad in that scene. ... He is fit for directing horror movies... miss maan sir 😕😕
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, it was bad but I think it is to increase zain's guilt when the truth comes out... All these type of actions will come back to haunt him...
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
don't worry soon he going to die out of guilt for what he did with Aliya till.i can't wait for true to come out.