Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: merryface

Really.?wen was that..I have seen bi trp from beginning. Did bi get 4..ie more than bv.. wen was it plz tell..

yup dear we have we have thread related to uk ratings plus a trp discussion thread n our forum ..plz check out thr...
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

yup dear we have we have thread related to uk ratings plus a trp discussion thread n our forum ..plz check out thr...

Not talking of uk ratings...I have seen trp of bi had increased gradually from 1.8 tpo 2 then 2.4 n now 2.7..4 I think I havent seen..nyways if it was then good...
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
check 1st 15 weeks TRP after that (bak bak) track only TRP started going down d hill
lachu.sree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yipeee...gr8 news...πŸ‘
sooo happy...😊
Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really.?wen was that..I have seen bi trp from beginning. Did bi get 4..ie more than bv.. wen was it plz tell..

i said 4+ that doesnt mean more than bv.and we bians dont want to overcome bv bcz trp auntys loves kekta shows and sas bahu dramas.but our show is unique love story that too with two newcomers. So we r so happy with our shows rating. And yeah i think uk viewers are too good they love Zaya kit kit. So we were highest rated show in colors.and feeling so bad for u you missed so many good epi
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok...thats why I think..there was news colors may shut it for big boss...but finally now things r ok..hope it does well...but 4..was it really..ahead of bv...voz bv got 5 n ssk 4..so it crossed ssk?..nice...watever we r happy with good trps
Edited by merryface - 10 years ago
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ok...thats why I think..there was news colors may shut it for big boss...but finally now things r ok..hope it does well...but 4..was it really..ahead of bv...voz bv got 5 n ssk 4..

Beintehaa got 3.5+ tvts wen they showed zaya story oly...trps started to drop oly wen barkat track started...so pls dont tel oly drama can bring trps...beintehaa is a love story n dats wat viewers expect out of it...
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@merryface BI had 4.1 TVT on 11th week of the show,also 3.5 and above TVT more than 10 times before the barkat track. It was due to the negative spoilers it started coming down.But now it's on the rise again😊
Harshu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok...thats why I think..there was news colors may shut it for big boss...but finally now things r ok..hope it does well...but 4..was it really..ahead of bv...voz bv got 5 n ssk 4..so it crossed ssk?..nice...watever we r happy with good trps

media always give false news about bi. I think bb thing also includes in that
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok wait wait... y r u alone fighting over trp.and comparing beintehaas trps previously with recent?? Its a show of united cast members offscreen.. even if u r a fan of nandish then too dont compare this shows trps with itself... we all know the truth.. past n nw.. btw.. i thought we were at no 4.. i saw math got 2.8 tvt... so we r at 4th not 3rd...