Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I have no idea Zainab I think people in India can tell because I think they show the credential thingy in the beginning of the show.

I found the bI head creative he might just help LOL i dont know anyone in INdia you idiot
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I agree! My favorite was Zain and Aaliya signing the divorce papers, it was an intense scene

Honestly if they do this during the scene where Zain realizes Aaliya was innocent all along, I will scream!!!

Mandy I am going to scream with you, I am going to be more upset cause Harshikas performance will go to wait
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LOL BI always does that, they always just show snip bits of it and than tomorrow the whole scene will be showed. You could tell it was edited cause Rehan goes like the talaaq is impossible and than just goes like Aliyah is in control of 51% percent share of barkat royal.

How would he hate her? he does already it doesnt even matter anymore. im just waiting till he finds out the truth, the man will just keep hurting though, all my sympathy is towards him.

She has no choice she has to accept it, I cant wait till see them interacting in the office and Rehan better not pop out in every scene, imma be so pissed

IKR, he sooo good looking

So far I like the writing for Rehan and I hope CVs do not mess things up, keep him this way. He is neutral and not too involved, just the right amount of focus and thankfully not looking like a threat.

Mandy I am going to scream with you, I am going to be more upset cause Harshikas performance will go to wait

Exactly, I mean you have two people who excel at intense scenes like this and all of that would go to waste with such poor editing. The PH needs to do a better job when it comes to the editing because they really missed a golden opportunity here.

I wil be pissed if Aliya forgives him that easily but I think Aliya will still question him about how he forgot about all the promises he made. She will surely asks for surety that this time Zain won't leave him amidst of chaos. As SH u said Aliya will forgive him because she won't be able to see him in that state. Even if Aliya forgives Zain I still want Zain to make sure that he repent for his every single hard word and his actions.

I will be fine with either outcome, whether Aaliya forgives or not because lets face it if she forgives Zain easily it is only going to add to his guilt. Zain is someone who is going to hate himself for what he put Aaliya through, those words, those actions, its going to be pricking away at him for a long time because he loves this girl with all his heart and he cannot go back in time and undo what has happened.

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I found the bI head creative he might just help LOL i dont know anyone in INdia you idiot

\
LMAO Pagal 😆😆 Are u talking about Ankur Bhatia ??? He is on twitter now. Do u want me to ask my friend in India to check who is the editor 😆
-Aashima- thumbnail

I will be fine with either outcome, whether Aaliya forgives or not because lets face it if she forgives Zain easily it is only going to add to his guilt. Zain is someone who is going to hate himself for what he put Aaliya through, those words, those actions, its going to be pricking away at him for a long time because he loves this girl with all his heart and he cannot go back in time and undo what has happened.

Exactly !! His guilt will be enough to make him regret but I still want Aliya to not forgive him easily. I mean why always FL easily forgets everything. This is so unrealistic. I mean how a girl who has gone through hell because of her hubby can forgive him that easily. I can never do that
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Oh yes!! Zain has his work chalked out nicely for the future. Even though I hate what he's going through, I still want him on his knees repenting 😆 but Indian shows do not show the ML repenting, it's like one sorry and you are back.

YAyyy I am not the only one who wants him to go on his knees and repent 😆 Indian shows just suck at showing redemption track not even kidding. I have just seen one show where they actually showed a redemption track 🤔 They go out of the limits to show FL suffering and show it for like three months but when it comes to redemption not even a whole episode is dedicated to it.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Exactly !! His guilt will be enough to make him regret but I still want Aliya to not forgive him easily. I mean why always FL easily forgets everything. This is so unrealistic. I mean how a girl who has gone through hell because of her hubby can forgive him that easily. I can never do that

Lets see what happens during these three months, like I said I'm fine with either outcome because both Zain and Aaliya are suffering here. I don't agree with what Zain did to Aaliya today, it was wrong but I don't think that is enough for her to hate him. When the truth comes out, its going to shock both of them and how they choose to deal with it will be a challenge itself.

mandy0310 thumbnail

YAyyy I am not the only one who wants him to go on his knees and repent 😆 Indian shows just suck at showing redemption track not even kidding. I have just seen one show where they actually showed a redemption track 🤔 They go out of the limits to show FL suffering and show it for like three months but when it comes to redemption not even a whole episode is dedicated to it.

LOL I don't know if we will see Zain going down on his knees but he will surely be repenting for sometime to come. Its like Shabana said today, nothing will ever be the same .. for once the woman made sense here!

If Aaliya forgives Zain easy, then I don't want to see him acting like all is well because that is far from the case. This is not like in the past where he screwed up, now its gone beyond that so yes I want to see him repenting and doing everything he can to make this upto Aaliya.
-Aashima- thumbnail

LOL I don't know if we will see Zain going down on his knees but he will surely be repenting for sometime to come. Its like Shabana said today, nothing will ever be the same .. for once the woman made sense here!

If Aaliya forgives Zain easy, then I don't want to see him acting like all is well because that is far from the case. This is not like in the past where he screwed up, now its gone beyond that so yes I want to see him repenting and doing everything he can to make this upto Aaliya.

@BOLD LMAO Seriously 😆 Yeah it is too much to expect that everything will be the same, Zain calling Aliya MEZ etc. I want to see old Zain (Zain before marriage) in redemption track like he should have guilt but his tactics to ask fro forgiveness should be the ones which old Zain would have adopted to ask for sorry. I know this is not gonna happen but I still wish. @Red Exactly !! Showing that would be highly ridiculous.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Lol..out of those 3 months, 7 days have already passed 😆

Guys! Since this is BI we are talking about, I can hope. Coz I agree with both of you. Indian shows just don't do redemption. I had so much hopes with IPK, but then what we got. Hope the case is not same here. At least something should be shown.