Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

is this the mehr she was suppose to get after the nikkah or the divorce coz the bride also gets a mehr after nikkah and its hers no matter what and divorce isnt involved in tht its just for the bride and so far i cant remember aliya getting any

Oh so, the mehr is not deciding if the divorce is official. Okay cool thanks for sharing
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I feel bad for both of them. They're suffering so much for no fault of theirs.
Honestly, this isn't even my inner sadist speaking, Zain is gonna die inside once again when everything's cleared up...I hope we get a scene where Mamu's soul is talking to him too. :D

Exactly, TBH in all this Zain is the one who keeps on getting crushed, Aliyah still recovers but what about Zain?

IK me too, and tell him that it wasnt ALiyah OMG imagine, Where Usman just goes like go back to Aliyah Zain PLEASE HAPPEN
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Mehr is a gift from the husband to the wife when they get married. If the couple get divorced she takes the mehr with her. In Zain and Aliyah's case, she was always a 51% shareholder of the company and IF they get divorced she has the right to do anything with it.

OH okay, but also Rehan said that the talaq is impossible theres definitely more to it.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is also the issue of nikah nama and within that it may include something about the two not being able to divorce.
I am learning more about my religion now, would have never bothered to research all these issues related to marriage/divorce/mehr.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I am a bit unsure about that one too, maybe that was another condition in the mehr given by mamu

there has to be, the whole scene wasnt shown today
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

guys do u think Zain throwing water on her face was too much ?

But there is this fact also that CVs did the same thing with Zain in jail.

Aashi Im putting this here, cause that is such a valid point,

but its not even karma for Aliyah, it wasnt even her fault and neither was it Zains

this is going to come back at Nafeesa watch

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I loved the precap the best.. hope mamu goes to meet his son too... Zain needs his guidance desperately ... Please mamu.. go and meet your son...😊

Yes I want him to come back and tell Zain that he should go back to Aliyah that would be the best
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Aashi Im putting this here, cause that is such a valid point,

but its not even karma for Aliyah, it wasnt even her fault and neither was it Zains

this is going to come back at Nafeesa watch

@BOLD Exactly !! It's not even Karma. Both are paying for Nafeeza's deeds. I can't wait to see nafeeza getting exposed. But this act from Zain clearly indicated one thing that reunion is gonna be hell awesome. Hopefully CVs won't disappoint us :(
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly, TBH in all this Zain is the one who keeps on getting crushed, Aliyah still recovers but what about Zain?

IK me too, and tell him that it wasnt ALiyah OMG imagine, Where Usman just goes like go back to Aliyah Zain PLEASE HAPPEN

Zainab, both of them keep getting crushed imo...Zain because of his insane family and Aaliya because of him AND her family...I'd say that none of them had any recovery time. :/

I will literally start dancing around the room if that happens! Please CV's! I bet we'll get a scene like that; if they can show a Mamu-Bhanji scene then they can show a Zain-Usman scene too!
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LOL.. I had a hunch that he would definitely not give it the proper way. I was expecting him to leave the glass so that it'll shatter on the floor. Never did I think of what we saw. It was painful to see ya.. Makes me wonder if she would ever be able to forgive him for what he's doing to her and what more pain he's gonna inflict upon her.

Please do! I'm so freaking mad at them.

Exactly my mouth was open for a good five minutes, Why do I have a feeling shes going to forgive him really easily but pretend like she didnt so she could have fun with him.
I found the creative head of BI, imma messge him LOL
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago