Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No Chappell please but Zain is hurting which I do and can understand but he needs to grow up... Has he not learnt anything from Alia in these last 7 months?? Obviously not! Alia has disengaged with everyone and is reflecting and trying to work through all this mess and how itcould have happened whilst (yes Zain has lost his beloved father but let's not forget Alia has lost her Mamu too!) Zain is super glued to his mother's pallu, allowing her manipulation to increase with each passing day to achieve her aim of getting even with Alia not because of her husband's death but because she rightly challenged in what I could see a very polite and cordial manner... Suri I'm sorry to say does not come to me a woman who is in mourning with the death of her husband... Her sole aim is to get rid of Alia by hook or crook from the day they were married. It's high time Zain woke up and smelt the coffee!
Thanks for reading
Edited by Attabag1 - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Seriously they ruined Eid episode bcoz editing was so bad. CVs better start focusing on editing.They have ruined so many beautiful scenes due to editing

Exactly it was so bad and they were two Zaya scenes which were destroyed. imma be so upset if this track is ruined cause of the rushing and the damn editing

Who is the damn editor man?
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly it was so bad and they were two Zaya scenes which were destroyed. imma be so upset if this track is ruined cause of the rushing and the damn editing

Who is the damn editor man?

I have no idea Zainab I think people in India can tell because I think they show the credential thingy in the beginning of the show.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

@Zainab and @Mandy

Apart from the flashbacks, the new scenes were well shot. The only problem was they were put in randomly with an abrupt start and abrupt end. I feel they'll show the last scene again tomorrow... the way they did with cold storage scene.

They better give us those scenes in the future or I'll throw something at them... What we got today was B.A.D.

I agree! My favorite was Zain and Aaliya signing the divorce papers, it was an intense scene

Honestly if they do this during the scene where Zain realizes Aaliya was innocent all along, I will scream!!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
This is truly an amazing VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKk1eXEcpec[/YOUTUBE]

Just in case anyone wants to re live ZaYa moments
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Attabag1

No Chappell please but Zain is hurting which I do and can understand but he needs to grow up... Has he not learnt anything from Alia in these last 7 months?? Obviously not! Alia has disengaged with everyone and is reflecting and trying to work through all this mess and how itcould have happened whilst (yes Zain has lost his beloved father but let's not forget Alia has lost her Mamu too!) Zain is super glued to his mother's pallu, allowing her manipulation to increase with each passing day to achieve her aim of getting even with Alia not because of her husband's death but because she rightly challenged in what I could see a very polite and cordial manner... Suri I'm sorry to say does not come to me a woman who is in mourning with the death of her husband... Her sole aim is to get rid of Alia by hook or crook from the day they were married. It's high time Zain woke up and smelt the coffee!

Thanks for reading

I understand what your trying to say but that clearly is the problem right now, hes isnt being able to think right now properly, dont you think if he were he would try to find out if it really was Aliyah and why she did it?

No one has consoled the man not even once, hes all alone, his family just keeps putting more and more guilt on his shoulders when hes already suffering.

Zain was bound to get stuck in the plotting sooner or later, his mom has been constantly plotting, he escaped many times but this time she targeted Zayas weakness and succeeded.

Yea and Suraiya tried everything nothing worked so something so extreme like blaming Aliyah for death and all evidence were against anyone would have believed, what else do you expect from him, hes also traumatized by his mothers screams

Both of them are suffering quickly
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I understand what your trying to say but that clearly is the problem right now, hes isnt being able to think right now properly, dont you think if he were he would try to find out if it really was Aliyah and why she did it?

No one has consoled the man not even once, hes all alone, his family just keeps putting more and more guilt on his shoulders when hes already suffering.

Zain was bound to get stuck in the plotting sooner or later, his mom has been constantly plotting, he escaped many times but this time she targeted Zayas weakness and succeeded.

Yea and Suraiya tried everything nothing worked so something so extreme like blaming Aliyah for death and all evidence were against anyone would have believed, what else do you expect from him, hes also traumatized by his mothers screams

Both of them are suffering quickly

Yes I agree they are both hurting but what I find difficult is that he has condemned and sentenced Alia without giving her a fair trial, no opportunity for her to present her side of the story...yes betrayal from loved ones is hard, however isn't he doing the same?? Let's not forget that Alia has made him the man he is today... Surly everyone has a right to a fair hearing...

I hope the CVs bring into play Zain turning to the holy Koran for guidance as he has seen Alia doing when she has difficulty making decisions

My heart goes out to both of them and I do not have any preference one over the other... True love is about endurance through thick and thin which he has not demonstrated at all so far... Just my POV, not meant to hurt anyone's sentiments...
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they were both remembering the old times..Zain-Aaliya and AAliya-Zain because they showed a single tear escape from Zain's eyes after that...and editing was symbolic.They did'nt show omantic scens but scenes were they were broken/angry/seperated and yet they had each other to hold onto...and Aaliya's necklace ,the one she had left behind is a diff. one...not d one that she wore in today's epi.😊
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zainab that Vm is one of the best VMs I have ever seen. It made me nostalgic though 😭 But it was really beautiful <3
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Z, the editing was bad! We got a glimpse from Aaliya's side but there was none from Zain's all were copy and pasted scenes from past episodes like seriously? That was such an apt opportunity to show them missing each other.

It was horrible Mandy, did you read my post LOL i was like wait just aliyahs no zains no wait what those arent Fbs WTH is going on? 😆 I was so confused. like they werent even FBs TBH they were faces, and one of the Zains scene was mad old, right after their first nikkah one. they could have had just Aliyah remembering all Fbs with proper scenes of them together.

I feel for Zain but when he threw water in Aaliya's face it was Aaliya who I felt for too. I love that she didn't want to cause a scene and just signed the divorce papers, she is not going to beg nor is she going to shed tears she just signed them and handed them back to Zain. This scene was intense!

Exactly both of them are suffering equally, i just cant take people going like Zain is stupid dumb etc etc, like no hes suffering just as much maybe even more, Hes going to make it up to Aliyah but imagine him when he finds out how evil his mother really is? At that point hes not going to have a father or mother

Was Shazia present during the first half? I did not see her and did it seem like Nafeesa felt bad seeing this divorce take place? Did she actually developed a conscience or was it fear she would get caught? Only person who was clearly enjoying this was Suraiya, she thinks she has won but she hasn't!

IDK LOL Nafeesa ugh needs to be kicked out i dont wanna see her anymore. Exactly yo i wanna go slap her myself stupid woman, she is so obsessed to make her sons life miserable that she isnt even giving that her husband died. Stupid

Usman tussi great ho! The reactions on everyone's faces when they learned what he did was too good, where's the smile now Suraiya? 😈

Oh and kudos to Aaliya for not keeping touch with her parents, I hope she keeps this up for more than 7 days!
Usman is the man. LOL, right, i was like come at Her (Aliyah) woman. who she trying to kid? i cant wait, they better give us good scenes and tbh stop with the rushing

Right me too, they deserve it, completely ruined her life

Word Count: 1