Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I'm really confused, im sure theres more to the scene, BI always does that, shows a bit of it but than the whole scene comes on the next day. For Rehan said that the divorce is impossible which doesnt make sense. So lets see

Yaa.. exactly, she got 51% the rest 49% is still with the abdulla's... they are not going to the streets because of that... I feel there must be some other clause
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Yaa.. exactly, she got 51% the rest 49% is still with the abdulla's... they are not going to the streets because of that... I feel there must be some other clause

LOL exactly but Aliyah still has more control over them, theres definitely more, I wonder whats on that nikkah that made Rehan say that the divorce is impossible
-Aashima- thumbnail
After reading the WU I am like 🤔 Like WTH was the last partI am not gonna talk about that because it confuses me even more. Anyways Usman mamu is the hero 😎 Aliya will surely hand over everything to Abdullahs. The thing is who will make her not to Usman's soul talk ?🤔 If she accepts it wouldn't Zain hate her more Gosh so many questions are coming in my mind. Damn Zain threw water on Aliya's face🥺Their relationship has changed so much Now Why is divorce impossible ? Will Aliya become the owner of Abdullahs ? One thing that made Usman a hero was that he loved everyone otherwise who would give 51% share to his bhaanji 😊 I hope Aliya accepts it and we get to watch Zaya's office scenes. I hope they start showing less of Usman in the coming episodes because that makes me cry 😭😭

P.S Harshad looks way too hot in stubble 😳😆
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Zainab and @Mandy

Apart from the flashbacks, the new scenes were well shot. The only problem was they were put in randomly with an abrupt start and abrupt end. I feel they'll show the last scene again tomorrow... the way they did with cold storage scene.

They better give us those scenes in the future or I'll throw something at them... What we got today was B.A.D.
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

But how does it make the divorce impossible???

LOL everyone is just as confused lets see what happens tom😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
LOL anyone know who the editors are I gotta tell them how much I love them🤣
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
I loved the precap... It seems Aaliya already got to see her guardian angel and he will guide her through this phase... But mamu please go and see your son too... Poor guy is stumbling in the dark and needs ur guidance to look the light, which is aaliya...
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail

LOL anyone know who the editors are I gotta tell them how much I love them🤣

People who love to fall asleep while doing their job 😆
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

People who love to fall asleep while doing their job 😆

LMFAO right, like how you gonna show Harshad with a stubble than completely shaven? Not even one of the scenes were so old like when Zaya just got married

I demand a new one
-Aashima- thumbnail

LMFAO right, like how you gonna show Harshad with a stubble than completely shaven? Not even one of the scenes were so old like when Zaya just got married

I demand a new one

Seriously they ruined Eid episode bcoz editing was so bad. CVs better start focusing on editing.They have ruined so many beautiful scenes due to editing