Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Yes definitely was wrong thats the sad part about it, Zain whenever angry always does things he isnt supposed to do but than again hes angry upset, devastated and what not.

He will be in a worse condition when he realizes that he was wrong all along and it wasnt Aliyah, hes just going to break down more.

I loved the precap the best.. hope mamu goes to meet his son too... Zain needs his guidance desperately ... Please mamu.. go and meet your son...😊
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

I was upset at that water throwing scene but consoled myself by thinking that we are getting scenes which are to be used as flashbacks in future when they'll have Zaroorat as the BGM 🤣

Shivani I was like Yes go give her water, yes and he sure the hell did give him lots of water LOL, idiot kahin ka.

LOL what was the song they even chose, so retarded man tell me why there werent new scenes imma be so pissed if they ruin the track with stupid scenes.

Yo i need to talk this editor person, give him a piece of my mind
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
can anyone tell me why giving aaliya 51% share makes the divorce impossible... its not like the abdulla's become paupers, they still have 49%... I am confused... or is there some other clause... YELP
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

I soo agree with you and yes even i thought editing was kinda bad...lol so happy that no month or year leap occured...

I am feeling equally bad for Zain and Aaliya...i am on both ppl side

Zain is like slowly falling in Suris trap noww..

LOL it sucked big time today, i mean the episode was good but the editing ruined it.

Hes in her trap but now the time is to come out and im sure he will soon
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Shivani I was like Yes go give her water, yes and he sure the hell did give him lots of water LOL, idiot kahin ka.

LOL.. I had a hunch that he would definitely not give it the proper way. I was expecting him to leave the glass so that it'll shatter on the floor. Never did I think of what we saw. It was painful to see ya.. Makes me wonder if she would ever be able to forgive him for what he's doing to her and what more pain he's gonna inflict upon her.

LOL what was the song they even chose, so retarded man tell me why there werent new scenes imma be so pissed if they ruin the track with stupid scenes.

Yo i need to talk this editor person, give him a piece of my mind

Please do! I'm so freaking mad at them.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I think they still have to wait for 3 months... technically 1st divorce is over and she is entitled to the mehr..

I'm really confused, im sure theres more to the scene, BI always does that, shows a bit of it but than the whole scene comes on the next day. For Rehan said that the divorce is impossible which doesnt make sense. So lets see
-Aashima- thumbnail
Zain threw water on her face 😲🥱 Runs to read the WU 😆 I will come back and reply again
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

can anyone tell me why giving aaliya 51% share makes the divorce impossible... its not like the abdulla's become paupers, they still have 49%... I am confused... or is there some other clause... YELP

I dont know, im confused myself, lets see the whole scene will come on tom but apparently that might be the mehr a girl receives at her nikkah, so divorce or not its hers
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Zain threw water on her face 😲🥱 Runs to read the WU 😆 I will come back and reply again

LOL yes, the editing sucked big time today, But Harshad looked really hot😆

Oh and their song choice today sucked
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Precisely!! CVs take a month to build the track and now when it's time to execute it this is how they pull it. Blah! I'm gonna SCREAM. Like what in hell was that. Editing was disastrous, the expressions of Zain and Suraiyya too looked out of place in the last scene.

Don't even get me started on that 7 days leap thing. I don't even remember the song they played. First I thought, okay they don't have the scenes so they are using the old ones to show that but in the middle of it I thought ZaYa were remembering their old moments. It was so confusing.

And I don't understand the rush. Like WHY? They took so much pain and put in so much effort to bring the track to this point, then why are they rushing with the scenes. They could have shown the Mehr scene tomorrow. Btw, I think they are going to repeat this part again tomorrow. They made a blunder out of this episode coz they wanted to put in that last scene today itself.

PS - I loved the episode. Only the execution didn't go down well with me. From the divorce scene to the office one. Lol, Harshad looks hawt in stubble.. I thought of you only when I saw him. We will get the scenes we want, Z. We better. That time hasn't come yet.

Exactly Shivani, I mean I loved the episode but I was so letdown by the editing in the ZaYa scene if you can even call it that. I know they are short on time when it comes to filming episodes but surely they could have done a proper execution here, it looked so bad!

Harshad is rocking this look, I hope he keeps it for some time and thank goodness he was wearing formals that were not the colors of skittles! He looked like a businessman