Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: richmich

For d 1st time today I wanted to punch Zain on his face

I understand he was wrong to do that, but I still somewhere feel equally bad for him as I do for Aliyah
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Nafeesa gotta go, she needs to be kicked out.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LOL WORD

Yes Sruthi hes going too, but i cant help but feel real bad for him

I feel bad for both of them. They're suffering so much for no fault of theirs.
Honestly, this isn't even my inner sadist speaking, Zain is gonna die inside once again when everything's cleared up...I hope we get a scene where Mamu's soul is talking to him too. :D
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

UHH guys if she accepts the mehr isnt the divorce final than, im mad confused

Mehr is a gift from the husband to the wife when they get married. If the couple get divorced she takes the mehr with her. In Zain and Aliyah's case, she was always a 51% shareholder of the company and IF they get divorced she has the right to do anything with it.
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Mehr is a gift from the husband to the wife when they get married. If the couple get divorced she takes the mehr with her. In Zain and Aliyah's case, she was always a 51% shareholder of the company and IF they get divorced she has the right to do anything with it.

But how does it make the divorce impossible???
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

PLease, cause I did not like the Zain and Aliyah scene of missing each other WTH was that, horrible song choice and the editing sucked I so badly wanted a scene where they were missing each other,

Only the last part was good, and the office of Zain and Fahad

Precisely!! CVs take a month to build the track and now when it's time to execute it this is how they pull it. Blah! I'm gonna SCREAM. Like what in hell was that. Editing was disastrous, the expressions of Zain and Suraiyya too looked out of place in the last scene.

Don't even get me started on that 7 days leap thing. I don't even remember the song they played. First I thought, okay they don't have the scenes so they are using the old ones to show that but in the middle of it I thought ZaYa were remembering their old moments. It was so confusing.

And I don't understand the rush. Like WHY? They took so much pain and put in so much effort to bring the track to this point, then why are they rushing with the scenes. They could have shown the Mehr scene tomorrow. Btw, I think they are going to repeat this part again tomorrow. They made a blunder out of this episode coz they wanted to put in that last scene today itself.

PS - I loved the episode. Only the execution didn't go down well with me. From the divorce scene to the office one. Lol, Harshad looks hawt in stubble.. I thought of you only when I saw him. We will get the scenes we want, Z. We better. That time hasn't come yet.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I did feel he is going to throw water at her face but though it looks very mean, he is too hurt at the moment.. The things he is doing now to hurt her is going to eat him alive when he comes to know the truth... He will regret each and every action but the only difference is Aaliya will be there to support him and take him out of his misery ...😊

Yes definitely was wrong thats the sad part about it, Zain whenever angry always does things he isnt supposed to do but than again hes angry upset, devastated and what not.

He will be in a worse condition when he realizes that he was wrong all along and it wasnt Aliyah, hes just going to break down more.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

But how does it make the divorce impossible???

I am a bit unsure about that one too, maybe that was another condition in the mehr given by mamu
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was upset at that water throwing scene but consoled myself by thinking that we are getting scenes which are to be used as flashbacks in future when they'll have Zaroorat as the BGM 🤣
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Spoiler said rehan will says Aalia , She may nt listen to rehan but here mamu she cannot say no to mamu.

Like this mamu should go to Zain also
Suri will try her best to take back 51% from Aalia .I feel she will nt give she will listen to mamu.Once the truth comes out she may return to Zain.
Zain will listen to suri.
I did nt liked the way he threw water on her face dat was very bad.
She should sit on dat chair and make him alrite but she will nt do.
When she said mamu in precap all should listen esp. Zain , he should talk to Aalia.

Once again spoilers are false,

Agreed, Usman should also haunt Nafeesa and Suraiya LOL,

Exactly thats going to be the irony, for Suraiya might stop the divorce but than again im still confused as to why Rehan said that the divorce is impossible.

I am glad Usman will stay in BI as a soul w.e. as long as we get to him see him once in a while.