Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

That was me during the episode in parts.. Can I just rant here? Coz I'm very angry.

PLease, cause I did not like the Zain and Aliyah scene of missing each other WTH was that, horrible song choice and the editing sucked I so badly wanted a scene where they were missing each other,

Only the last part was good, and the office of Zain and Fahad
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For d 1st time today I wanted to punch Zain on his face
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

She has, FYI Zain looked really hot today

IK, i was like yes give her water and he sure did give lots of water

I did feel he is going to throw water at her face but though it looks very mean, he is too hurt at the moment.. The things he is doing now to hurt her is going to eat him alive when he comes to know the truth... He will regret each and every action but the only difference is Aaliya will be there to support him and take him out of his misery ...😊
..Zainab.. thumbnail
UHH guys if she accepts the mehr isnt the divorce final than, im mad confused
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Nah, she'll accept it and we'll get awesome office scenes 😆 LOL in your face chudails!!

I'm gonna say this again, but he's really gonna regret it...he won't be able to forgive himself once he finds out the truth...

LOL WORD

Yes Sruthi hes going too, but i cant help but feel real bad for him
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Z, the editing was bad! We got a glimpse from Aaliya's side but there was none from Zain's all were copy and pasted scenes from past episodes like seriously? That was such an apt opportunity to show them missing each other.

I feel for Zain but when he threw water in Aaliya's face it was Aaliya who I felt for too. I love that she didn't want to cause a scene and just signed the divorce papers, she is not going to beg nor is she going to shed tears she just signed them and handed them back to Zain. This scene was intense!

Was Shazia present during the first half? I did not see her and did it seem like Nafeesa felt bad seeing this divorce take place? Did she actually developed a conscience or was it fear she would get caught? Only person who was clearly enjoying this was Suraiya, she thinks she has won but she hasn't!

Usman tussi great ho! The reactions on everyone's faces when they learned what he did was too good, where's the smile now Suraiya? 😈

Oh and kudos to Aaliya for not keeping touch with her parents, I hope she keeps this up for more than 7 days!
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Spoiler said rehan will says Aalia , She may nt listen to rehan but here mamu she cannot say no to mamu.
Like this mamu should go to Zain also
Suri will try her best to take back 51% from Aalia .I feel she will nt give she will listen to mamu.Once the truth comes out she may return to Zain.
Zain will listen to suri.
I did nt liked the way he threw water on her face dat was very bad.
She should sit on dat chair and make him alrite but she will nt do.
When she said mamu in precap all should listen esp. Zain , he should talk to Aalia.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Why did Rehan say that the divorce was impossible though?

I want another scene of ZaYa missing each other, the editing better be good, especially Zains, they edited his face in todays.

Aliyah needs to read those love notes man
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

UHH guys if she accepts the mehr isnt the divorce final than, im mad confused

I think they still have to wait for 3 months... technically 1st divorce is over and she is entitled to the mehr..
manny136 thumbnail
is this the mehr she was suppose to get after the nikkah or the divorce coz the bride also gets a mehr after nikkah and its hers no matter what and divorce isnt involved in tht its just for the bride and so far i cant remember aliya getting any