-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LOL sheesh okay!

First tell him we want a scene where ZaYa are missing each other

second tell him the editing is horrible and is ruining good episodes

third tell him we want Zaroorat played on them

Wah kya demands hai -_- πŸ˜†Dude twitter is acting really weird 😭 its saying my email is invalid. So I will tweet tomorrow πŸ₯±
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL Shivani I just tweeted I think I was nice!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LOL Shivani I just tweeted I think I was nice!

Are you Harshadforlife?

Perfect!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YUP!

Alright guys see you peeps tom after the episode PEACE!
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Are you Harshadforlife?

Perfect!

Yeah she is !!
-Facetious- thumbnail
I gotta add you people..made a new account.. πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

This whole scenario eerily reminds me of PR domestic violence case, separation, months long period, divorce, third angle, remarriage, living separately and starting life from scratch.

It does but here the storytelling is much stronger and so is the female lead. Aaliya is not being the mahaan sacrificing woman, she is someone who keeps her self respect intact and is not anyone's doormat. I forgot to add how much I loved the way she walked away not looking back once after signing those divorce papers.

Exactly Yo Mandy if that happens imma scream a million times i really want to that too happen, that would be such a great track for BI in trps as well. Exactly they need to find their happiness, and they could only do that when left alone and in BV that is not possible at all especially since Usman isnt there anymore and now not just Suraiya but Nafeesa is using them too, stupid people I want Zain and Aliyah to slap the both of them when they find out they arent toys for god sake.

Exactly neither do I. people arent going to come back if this time BI does not, hopefully it doesnt

Exactly Zainab, the heat is off Rehan's character right now and fans are actually okay with his presence and its all because he is not shown as a threat to ZaYa. The CVs need to keep it that way, this is ZaYa's journey and fans will continue to watch for them while the rest have supporting roles. I cannot wait to see the next episode, obviously it was expected that Aaliya would not immediately accept but Usman had to have known that. I look forward to what happens next.
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday's episode was rocking.. Suraiyya's face was a treat to watch.. Usmaan Mamu is the real hero of the show at the moment..
However, there is a thing I did not understand..

If USmaan mamu had already given 51 percent of Barkat empire to Aaliya as her haq-e-mehr during Zaya's wedding, how could he later on bequeath 51 percent of his property to Bobby???

Since I started watching it recently, have I missed something important?

-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It does but here the storytelling is much stronger and so is the female lead. Aaliya is not being the mahaan sacrificing woman, she is someone who keeps her self respect intact and is not anyone's doormat. I forgot to add how much I loved the way she walked away not looking back once after signing those divorce papers.

@red - WORD to that! Especially the FL. She's the perfect blend of cultured girl with all tehzeeb and who stands for herself like in today's world. That is so rare to find in indian shows. And I'm glad CVs haven't compromised on that.

Me too... She's broken, she was in tears when she turned to leave but she's kept her pain to herself and not for show. πŸ‘
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
[COLOR=#009bb3]PreetikaRao Official[/COLOR][COLOR=#009bb3]@[/COLOR][COLOR=#009bb3]preetikatweets[/COLOR] [COLOR=#009bb3]24m [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#009bb3]@[/COLOR][COLOR=#009bb3]AnkurNBhatia[/COLOR] is the Creative head on Beintehaa & now we can see his impressive directorial skills too! Do give him constructive feedbacks!

PS - Did she just come for us? πŸ˜†
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago