Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I always end up saying the same thing it's a beautiful post Zainab and I agree with you with everything .
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMFAO exactly what Aashi was complaining about Shivani🤣

Good for you Aashi no one cares😆

How do we contact them now?

LMAO I am gonna stalk BI cast's profiles to see if they follow some of these people. I clearly have no life 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I always end up saying the same thing it's a beautiful post Zainab and I agree with you with everything .

Aww thank you Priyanka 🤗
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

LMAO I am gonna stalk BI cast's profiles to see if they follow some of these people. I clearly have no life 😆

LOL stop making me laugh you idiot😆

okay go imma take the easy way out and just search😆😎
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lol.. I don't think we have editors on social media... But we have the new director Piyush something..
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zain is a disappointment. I didn't feel bad for him even once after the scene at the graveyard. Till then I was understanding of his feelings..He's heart broken, he lost his father. But he hasn't even peacefully grieved for him yet and is rather focused on accusing and harassing Aaliya. How does so much love, so many promises vanish in mere seconds? He's not in the mental state to think rightly, can be understood.. but that his love was so fickle that it could go from so much to nothing in a matter of few seconds is appalling.
Aaliya should accept the Mehr and make them all suffer. Though she won't do the latter. I hope she is hard to get, whenever Zain tries winning her back.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Associate ediotr: Krishna Mehta and Omkar Singh
Online editor: Ankush A Aundro, Sonu Yadav

Episode director: Ankush Bhatiya who currently joined twitter.

We should see if any of these editors are on social media otherwise Ankur Bhatiya is the best person whom we can tweet to 😆
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Lol.. I don't think we have editors on social media... But we have the new director Piyush something..

Right I dont think so either, Aashi is an einstein let her keep looking🤣

wait its not Prashant😲😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Zain is a disappointment. I didn't feel bad for him even once after the scene at the graveyard. Till then I was understanding of his feelings..He's heart broken, he lost his father. But he hasn't even peacefully grieved for him yet and is rather focused on accusing and harassing Aaliya. How does so much love, so many promises vanish in mere seconds? He's not in the mental state to think rightly, can be understood.. but that his love was so fickle that it could go from so much to nothing in a matter of few seconds is appalling.

Aaliya should accept the Mehr and make them all suffer. Though she won't do the latter. I hope she is hard to get, whenever Zain tries winning her back.

How could you not? Zain has been traumatized scene after scene, Yes I agree his torture towards Aliyah is not acceptable but dont you think anyone in his place would have believed that his wife is behind all this especially after the situation worked out to be.

Its not his fault, he was bound to get stuck in the conspiracies sooner or later, they have been constant, plus with the constant instigation from his mothers side, making him feel worse upon trusting Aliyah isnt helping, its making everything worse.

Now I am not saying Aliyah is grieving any less, both of them are equally hurt, Zain saw his father dying in his arms and was helpless, Aliyah was so unfortunate that she couldnt even see her mamu for the last time. Both of them are paining equal, Zain has lost everything and so has Aliyah.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Associate ediotr: Krishna Mehta and Omkar Singh

Online editor: Ankush A Aundro, Sonu Yadav

Episode director: Ankush Bhatiya who currently joined twitter.

We should see if any of these editors are on social media otherwise Ankur Bhatiya is the best person whom we can tweet to 😆

LOL Aashi, thats too many😆

So its prashant or what Shivani said Fail🤣

lets just tweet to the director so much easier