Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

What are you guys searching for? 😕

The editor LOL, its such a fail, cause now Aashi is trying to see if the credentials shown are in english cause obv, we dont how to read hindi
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It is possible Zain moves out in an attempt to get Aaliya back, you never know. Like you Z, I would love to see them begin their lives from scratch especially since Aaliya wants nothing to do with her parents. I'm hoping she keeps it up, let ZaYa be free of all their so called loved ones who did nothing but destroy their happiness. I'm sure they will find peace being together without all that drama and negativity.

I don't see Rehan as a threat in any form right now, he is just a well wisher and I want him to remain that way. We've had enough of characters doing 180 turns going from positive to negative and I've always loved BI for being unique, let it stay that way.,

This whole scenario eerily reminds me of PR domestic violence case, separation, months long period, divorce, third angle, remarriage, living separately and starting life from scratch.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It is possible Zain moves out in an attempt to get Aaliya back, you never know. Like you Z, I would love to see them begin their lives from scratch especially since Aaliya wants nothing to do with her parents. I'm hoping she keeps it up, let ZaYa be free of all their so called loved ones who did nothing but destroy their happiness. I'm sure they will find peace being together without all that drama and negativity.

I don't see Rehan as a threat in any form right now, he is just a well wisher and I want him to remain that way. We've had enough of characters doing 180 turns going from positive to negative and I've always loved BI for being unique, let it stay that way.,

Exactly Yo Mandy if that happens imma scream a million times i really want to that too happen, that would be such a great track for BI in trps as well. Exactly they need to find their happiness, and they could only do that when left alone and in BV that is not possible at all especially since Usman isnt there anymore and now not just Suraiya but Nafeesa is using them too, stupid people I want Zain and Aliyah to slap the both of them when they find out they arent toys for god sake.

Exactly neither do I. people arent going to come back if this time BI does not, hopefully it doesnt
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The editor LOL, its such a fail, cause now Aashi is trying to see if the credentials shown are in english cause obv, we dont how to read hindi</font>

Geez you people... wait let me check.. 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Geez you people... wait let me check.. 😆

LOL okay
..Zainab.. thumbnail
@Shivani found them well more like Aashi did😆 Ganga kachrala and Amit Singh Mission part one successful, now how the hell do we contact them🤣
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@Shivani found them well more like Aashi did😆Ganga kachrala and Amit Singh Mission part one successful, now how the hell do we contact them🤣
</font>

Yeah was just about to post.. There were two more before them.. Even editor have types 😕
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LMAO I know how to read Hindi 😆
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah was just about to post.. There were two more before them.. Even editor have types 😕

Exactly so many editors 😆 I am having copy pen to write stuff bcoz apparently there are so many names 🤣
..Zainab.. thumbnail
LMFAO exactly what Aashi was complaining about Shivani🤣

Good for you Aashi no one cares😆

How do we contact them now?