Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOL i was just sayin. Def as much as I want her not forgive him but than again I do want her to forgive him easily cause his pain man is just going to be too much.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I agree the faster he gets Aliyah the better so he could vent out his feelings hes in need of someone before he really explodes.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">On that note, I want a scene of ZaYa missing each other with the song Zaroorat and a Zain scene telling Aliyah how much he misses Usman, that aint happening till late, at least a lone Zain scene or something. Basically I want to see their feelings come out. @BOLD BINGO</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I did, lets see now. I tried being niceπŸ˜†</font>

Me too.. If they didn't give me Zaroorat, I'm gonna make a VM on it and tweet it to them... like in your face people this is how you should have done πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: richmich

No,dis time it's gonna b diff.I m sure Aaliya may forgive Zain but she'll not accept to move back.That will again b a big turning point & highlight of d shw.Bcoz by den she'd find her own identity.Her love for Zain will remain but her priorities in life might change.Right now,dis is d thing I m really intrigued abt.Will everything b d same as b4?Zaya's relationship is gonna change aftr all dis.I wanna c how CVs hv planned to get dem back together with NO Rehan cmng near to Aaliya.But he still gives me negative vibes coz an sure after all these revelations,Rehan will hv smthing in d future story.Sigh...which I dnt want at all

No she has to agree to move back, or they could move out! thats even better! i would love to see ZaYa begin from scratch, all alone, independently with no chudails around, what would be better than that.

its going to change for the better, they will emerge stronger, and much more mature which is so much more beneficial to their relationship.

So far Rehan does not seem a threat at all, and Cvs should keep it that way and not ruin anything, cause this track is going great, one mistake and everything goes down the hill, literally.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

MEEE

We can have an office party.. That would be pretty convenient now. πŸ˜†

Right LOL any weirdo party will do!πŸ˜†

LMFAO, office romance basically office everythingπŸ˜† i want them to be working together in the same cabin as well
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Me too.. If they didn't give me Zaroorat, I'm gonna make a VM on it and tweet it to them... like in your face people this is how you should have done πŸ˜†

OMFG you can make vms and you still didnt make on them, uhh I think you get working womannn!
-Facetious- thumbnail

LMFAO they did, they were just too hot man! freakin so realistic and not getting asthma attacks, everytime i see a SR where the FL is having a asthma attack one its uncomfortable and two i wanna give her a inhaler insteadπŸ˜†

You too? 🀣 🀣

LOL, hes going to be this Zain ML is special, how could we forget hes scared of chipkalis 🀣 as much as my heart will cry but i still want him to start crying when asking for forgiveness and tell her exactly how much he loves her. PUHLLEASE just once i want my wish to come true jheez LOL[/DIV]

Amen!
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Did I tell you Aashi, SR wasnt edited too, the director was upset when it was aired cause they cut so much idiots. I will never forgive them honestly

You did 😭😭 It broke my heart 😭
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LOL Ahh i dont remember his nameπŸ˜†, if hes the head creative than yes LOL, YES why are you even asking hurry

LMAO as u say highness. Runs to msg her πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OMFG you can make vms and you still didnt make on them, uhh I think you get working womannn!</font>

Umm..nothing like the pro we have with such awesome VMs... But a desperate woman gotta do what she gotta do πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

You too? 🀣 🀣

Amen!

Yes, tell me that isnt annoying, instead of watching the scene you just keep wondering why the hell FL is breathing so effing hard? LOL its so annoying and unrealistic, plus when they keep running away from the ML im just like -_-
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

You did 😭😭 It broke my heart 😭

Right, i will never get over that one news

Originally posted by: AashimaK

LMAO as u say highness. Runs to msg her πŸ˜†

LOL tell me what she says