Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

If they can celebrate Holi then why not Diwali, so maybe by then πŸ˜†

WORD you never know, Holi and Diwali really arent religious holidays if you ask me, they are more for fun. Considering they live in India so they could, that would be interesting to watch

Is it just me or is anyone else wishing for another passionate ZaYa dance BEFORE and AFTER they unite. LOL can we have another weird ILU party or something. Oh wait we cant Usman just dies
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Uh.. I doubt she's gonna play like that. If she forgives him easily then it'd be because she couldn't see him so broken. And when the truth comes out, Aaliya too would know how ruthlessly she was framed in front of Zain. He would have his own baggage but poor guy would need someone. Till now no one has consoled him. He's consoling everyone or getting blamed.

You know I really want a scene of Zain breaking down at Usmaan's grave with Aaliya along side consoling him..

Great!! Give him/her a good one Z!

LOL i was just sayin. Def as much as I want her not forgive him but than again I do want her to forgive him easily cause his pain man is just going to be too much.

I agree the faster he gets Aliyah the better so he could vent out his feelings hes in need of someone before he really explodes.

On that note, I want a scene of ZaYa missing each other with the song Zaroorat and a Zain scene telling Aliyah how much he misses Usman, that aint happening till late, at least a lone Zain scene or something. Basically I want to see their feelings come out. @BOLD BINGO

I did, lets see now. I tried being niceπŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

My heart just breaks every time I see Zaya these days. There is even nobody to blame. Like I can't blame Zain for hating Aliya this much. I mean he has seen the result of trusting Aliya and according to him the consequences were bad. Its only us the audience who knows that consequences somehow turned out to be like that. I just feel bad for Zaya equally. I can't wait to watch some office scenes. Yeah please no Rehan.

Neither can I, i just feel so bad for the both of them, Nafeesa man Karma is a biatch. their bad luck for being part of a cruel and selfish family.

I want too see them too, but every time Rehan pops up, like man I appreciate you being such a good man atm but stop popping up every where-_-

I wil be pissed if Aliya forgives him that easily but I think Aliya will still question him about how he forgot about all the promises he made. She will surely asks for surety that this time Zain won't leave him amidst of chaos. As SH u said Aliya will forgive him because she won't be able to see him in that state. Even if Aliya forgives Zain I still want Zain to make sure that he repent for his every single hard word and his actions.

Shes not going she always puts up a fight unless Zain breaks down and begins to cry I WOULD love for that to happen. I am sure even if she forgives him, hes not going to forgive himself anytime soon, hes going to blame himself more, especially when hes going to think about Usman and that he insulted his bhanji
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

YUP, I so wanna punch stupid effin rangeela mad annoying, I want the whole video of their SR.

LOL... I thought they already went past the extreme Indian standards and you tell me there was more πŸ˜†

Z, go haunt that creative head or something you found for the uncut version 🀣
..Zainab.. thumbnail

LOL... I thought they already went past the extreme Indian standards and you tell me there was more πŸ˜†

Z, go haunt that creative head or something you found for the uncut version 🀣

LMFAO they did, they were just too hot man! freakin so realistic and not getting asthma attacks, everytime i see a SR where the FL is having a asthma attack one its uncomfortable and two i wanna give her a inhaler insteadπŸ˜†

chill nigga, yes so the man could block me off twitter, arent you a genius
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Oh yes!! Zain has his work chalked out nicely for the future. Even though I hate what he's going through, I still want him on his knees repenting πŸ˜† but Indian shows do not show the ML repenting, it's like one sorry and you are back.

LOL, hes going to be this Zain ML is special, how could we forget hes scared of chipkalis 🀣 as much as my heart will cry but i still want him to start crying when asking for forgiveness and tell her exactly how much he loves her. PUHLLEASE just once i want my wish to come true jheez LOL
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

So far I like the writing for Rehan and I hope CVs do not mess things up, keep him this way. He is neutral and not too involved, just the right amount of focus and thankfully not looking like a threat.

ME too, imma scream like a maniac if they mess with him for real doe, puhlease its going good leave it to that.

Exactly, I mean you have two people who excel at intense scenes like this and all of that would go to waste with such poor editing. The PH needs to do a better job when it comes to the editing because they really missed a golden opportunity here.

Exactly, freakin rangeela is so effing lucky to get such flawless debutants, unlike others. I never hate a channel so much in my life manπŸ˜†

I will be fine with either outcome, whether Aaliya forgives or not because lets face it if she forgives Zain easily it is only going to add to his guilt. Zain is someone who is going to hate himself for what he put Aaliya through, those words, those actions, its going to be pricking away at him for a long time because he loves this girl with all his heart and he cannot go back in time and undo what has happened.

You know even if she forgives fast or not, Zain is going to make everything well till hes satisfied and unlike Aliyah Zain takes long to be satisfied, which works in our favor. I want him to tell her everything, his pain, his feelings, his loneliness, his heart everything. this better be good and I want a full fledged wedding after this MANDDYYY, LOL, and HMMM, and they better not cut this time.

Mandy that is a sick siggy of Harshika, looks great
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No,dis time it's gonna b diff.I m sure Aaliya may forgive Zain but she'll not accept to move back.That will again b a big turning point & highlight of d shw.Bcoz by den she'd find her own identity.Her love for Zain will remain but her priorities in life might change.Right now,dis is d thing I m really intrigued abt.Will everything b d same as b4?Zaya's relationship is gonna change aftr all dis.I wanna c how CVs hv planned to get dem back together with NO Rehan cmng near to Aaliya.But he still gives me negative vibes coz an sure after all these revelations,Rehan will hv smthing in d future story.Sigh...which I dnt want at all
..Zainab.. thumbnail

LMAO Pagal πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Are u talking about Ankur Bhatia ??? He is on twitter now. Do u want me to ask my friend in India to check who is the editor πŸ˜†

LOL Ahh i dont remember his nameπŸ˜†, if hes the head creative than yes LOL, YES why are you even asking hurry
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

WORD you never know, Holi and Diwali really arent religious holidays if you ask me, they are more for fun. Considering they live in India so they could, that would be interesting to watch

Is it just me or is anyone else wishing for another passionate ZaYa dance BEFORE and AFTER they unite. LOL can we have another weird ILU party or something. Oh wait we cant Usman just dies

MEEE

We can have an office party.. That would be pretty convenient now. πŸ˜†