Zain and ALiyah once again Face to Face

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Zain how could someone even blame him, the way he was crying and reading the Quran, my heart totally goes to him, he's so bloody torn apart. Where ever he turns the man only seeks pain.

Yes, I was upset when he threw water at her face for I fell for the scenes, thinking he will give her water, but at that scene my heart totally went to Aliyah than , hypocritical much.

Moral of the story, these two are hurting equally, on that note i miss doing my moments.

I really love how the writers are making it so real for us to believe that the divorce is really going to happen and than the end part killed it.

As much as I love seeing how Aliyah is feeling and what shes going through, I want to see Zain's feelings, his longing for Aliyah, how hes dealing with everything, to first I got confused cause they were showing Zains face so i thought it was a scene where both were missing each other but it was just Aliyah right? Wait was it both of them missing each other, WTH im confused why was the editing so bad this time.

Can i love Zain more, the way he was consoling Fahad, why isnt anyone consoling him? LOL Zain that is your first and last time for now sitting in that scene, i totally am looking forward to when they get back together and Aliyah makes Zain sit there again.

MAMU is back, his soul is enough to keep from missing him too much, so the spoiler is false again, it isnt going to be Rehan but Usman whose going to convince Aliyah to accept the mehr.

LOL Shazias expression was the best when Rehan announced that Aliyah has 51% share.

BI is so boss, took a 7 day leap instead of 7 years.

P.S. wait didnt Aliyah leave her necklace in the room when she left how the hell did she get it back? She was wearing it in the last scene. Or was it a different one.

P.P.S. Uhh Harshad looked way too hot in that stubble on top of that he was killing that suit LOL.

P.P.P.S. Was it just me or was the editing really bad today during that ZaYa scene, im still confused to wth happened, LOL they were missing each other, and the song what the man, BI always chooses perfect songs for the sequences where you cant get over the scenes, stupid editors, I wanted such a scene and way to ruin it.

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aaliya HAS to accept the Mehr, that's it! She needs to give it back to those hoity toity Abdullahs and sadly, Zain is included too! :(
Aaliya is NOT going to forgive him easily. If he's scarred, so is she. He lost his dad while she lost her Mamu as well. Never did she think that her marital life would take such a horrible turn. Both of them are suffering just as much, and it's magnified because they're pushing each other away.

As for the chudails, when it was announced that Aaliya owned 51%:

That's called Karma, Suraiya!
Sorry, I couldn't resist. 🀣

That precap made me all teary eyed, it's been so long since we saw a Mamu-Bhanji scene! Hopefully, we get a Zain-Usman scene too...Zain needs somebody sensible to tell him exactly what's going on. Right now he's just floundering in hate, guilt and grief...and it'll increase ten fold once he finds out the truth. But I have faith in ZaYa, they'll get through this :) )The question is...can they do it in three months? I really wish the truth comes out in the next week...it's hard to see Zain being so ruthless with Aaliya...
On the other hand, Harshika were awesome as usual!
But, for the love of God, puh leeze don't mess up with the flashbacks again!! If they do that during the revelation too I'm gonna scream, no kidding!
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
DID you watch Sruthi?
Aliyah better accept the mehr no need to be so mahanπŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What the
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Nope, not yet, I have to go out again!
LOL I'm not surprised she didn't accept it πŸ˜† But she will after her heart to heart with Mamu's soul :P

I can't believe Zain actually threw water on her face.
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I soo agree with you and yes even i thought editing was kinda bad...lol so happy that no month or year leap occured...
I am feeling equally bad for Zain and Aaliya...i am on both ppl side

Zain is like slowly falling in Suris trap noww..
..Zainab.. thumbnail

LOL what happened?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Nope, not yet, I have to go out again!

LOL I'm not surprised she didn't accept it πŸ˜† But she will after her heart to heart with Mamu's soul :P

I can't believe Zain actually threw water on her face.

She has, FYI Zain looked really hot today

IK, i was like yes give her water and he sure did give lots of water
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

She has, FYI Zain looked really hot today

IK, i was like yes give her water and he sure did give lots of water

Nah, she'll accept it and we'll get awesome office scenes πŸ˜† LOL in your face chudails!!

I'm gonna say this again, but he's really gonna regret it...he won't be able to forgive himself once he finds out the truth...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

That was me during the episode in parts.. Can I just rant here? Coz I'm very angry.