Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
the zaya montage was not good coz they i guess were pressed for time and deadlines so they shot some new aliya sad scenes and put all old zain sad scenes and made the montage i like the song but i was like dude a fan of the show would totally see through the bad editing and old scenes being reused but i guess it was already in the script so they had to put it there.
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

i am soo confised right now about the haq e mehr..

i think there is more to it..

otherwise why would Rehaan say its impossible for the nikaah to happen..and if aliyah does take the mehr that means divorce complete..

and if she doesnt then where does this office track fit into it?

i am lost to be honest

Whtever Happen Alya take Meher or NOT

They still have 3 Months to nullify Divorce ! Taking Meher doesnt mean tht 3 Months have No Importance !!!!! She ll take Meher & After one month Zain ll give her 2nd Talaq thn after month 3rd Talaq !! only thn They ll be Completely Divorce !!

& Rehan said Divorce is Impossible coz if Zain ll nt give Meher thn Court ll nt approove the Divorce , This Meher thing bring into action Only Fr Paper Work of Divorce !!!

ZaYa still have Three LONG MONTH
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pls sumone start a new trp thread...our mods have close it since v had discussions abot rr there...but rr trp is stil openn...realy our mods need to change
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vaise most of the spoilers r false...so it will be Mamu n not Rehan who will convince Aaliya to take meher
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
annie yaa mamu plays a major role in convincing her probably
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Pls sumone start a new trp thread...our mods have close it since v had discussions abot rr there...but rr trp is stil openn...realy our mods need to change

u c we're allowed 2 discuss abt so n so forum on our forum that they r bashng us n our leads .n .this very special rule is only applicable to us ...
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

Whtever Happen Alya take Meher or NOT

They still have 3 Months to nullify Divorce ! Taking Meher doesnt mean tht 3 Months have No Importance !!!!! She ll take Meher & After one month Zain ll give her 2nd Talaq thn after month 3rd Talaq !! only thn They ll be Completely Divorce !!

& Rehan said Divorce is Impossible coz if Zain ll nt give Meher thn Court ll nt approove the Divorce , This Meher thing bring into action Only Fr Paper Work of Divorce !!!

ZaYa still have Three LONG MONTH

ok but someone also told me and do correct me as my knowledge is limited..

so the nikaah nama can actually have restrictions in their which could prevent a talaak if those conditions arent met.. so not just haq e mehr.. but in general ..

i will show you one example hold up
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

u c we're allowed 2 discuss abt so n so forum on our forum that they r bashng us n our leads .n .this very special rule is only applicable to us ...

Oly our forum is so strict n i hate this😡
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I remember or I recall my memory after I read comments here , Once I watched on TV in which they showed Right of Divorce given only to girl ,Coz Her parents were nt Satisfied By the guy

So may be thts why Rehan said its impossible !!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
either there is more to it..
or aliyah is pregnant ..

thats the only way i see this divorce not being completed..