Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: richmich

I ws thinkng,jst imagine,If dis situation was reverse & Aaliya behaving like Zain & Zain's position was of Aaliya,am damn sure abhi tak Aaliya wud hv got all d blames & jootas & chappals frm people.

really felt bad for aliya
poor baby 😭
but sure her first supporter from Abdullah's will be shazia 😊
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The way Zain throw water on Alya's Face 😲 tht ws unbearable !!
I really hope soon something happen tht Zain start Forgiving Alya & Start loving her again.!! *Otherwise its becoming unbearable*
I want Osmaan to come in Zain dreams with a Sad Face or something like he is wid Alya & tht Dream make Zain Restless tht IF I m doing every thing. Right thn Why Dad is unhappy wid him!!!

-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm confused, no matter what you get for your meher it doesn't make your divorce impossible, don't understand why rehan said that
plus they have 3 months to get back together if they want
-Minion- thumbnail
when true will come out i can't see Nafessa face more.she don't have any guilt expression in her.plz CV'S bring the true out soon in front everyone.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol guys now suraiya begum wil b against zaya divorce...😆
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: richmich

I ws thinkng,jst imagine,If dis situation was reverse & Aaliya behaving like Zain & Zain's position was of Aaliya,am damn sure abhi tak Aaliya wud hv got all d blames & jootas & chappals frm people.

hmm ..agree wid u..i actully felt happy whn i saw him wid that glass of water n that FB scene..may be ryt now he's just angry but he loves aliya..but dekhne ko kya mila.😭😡..if he hates thn why he came to c her...

that oldscene clips of zaya ..itshwd tey r thnkg abt eachother..they could have shwn wid new clips.fresh......
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arshi2

Mehr is given at the tym of nikaah to a girl from her husband...n ryt aftr the nikaah the girl owns her mehr...she has all ryts on dat mehr...her husband also can have dat mehr if she giv him but if she is divorced dat mehr belongs oly to that girl n her husband has no rights on it...

Ok that explains it...so if they r divorced Aaliya owns 51% of shares n its only hers...

so now Suri wnt let them get divorced.
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

The way Zain throw water on Alya's Face 😲 tht ws unbearable !!
I really hope soon something happen tht Zain start Forgiving Alya & Start loving her again.!! *Otherwise its becoming unbearable*
I want Osmaan to come in Zain dreams with a Sad Face or something like he is wid Alya & tht Dream make Zain Restless tht IF I m doing every thing. Right thn Why Dad is unhappy wid him!!!

only mamu can kick some sense in him nor he will continue behave like a heartless monster with Aliya.he need his dad help right now.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
yaa it was sad whan Zain splashed water on her face.. it was soo heartbreaking.. and watch this is going to pain him the most when he finds out aliyah was innocent 😭

btw TVT is 2.7? WOOWW thanks for the info? why is our TRP thread closed?
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Divorce ll become Impossible in Court Coz Alya ll demand Meher & Without Meher Court ll nt let him divorce her !!
thts How its Impossible ! *Jst fr Court , In Islam Court has No Meaning in Divorce , If After few days Zain give Meher to her & Court Approve their Divorce thn Still they cn revert back or Nullify Divorce in 3 Moths in Iddah *